Performance

About a half hour later, Lyon seemed to be leaving the party and Gray hadn't seen any sign of Juvia. He was beginning to worry that she had either gotten into trouble or had chickened out. He was about to take matters into his own hand until he heard someone begin to give an announcement.

Announcer: Hello and thank you all for attending our annual party for out wonderous guild. *Cheers* Yes, yes thank you. Today we have a very special guest entertaining us today. She may not be known by all the guild members yet, but she is proud be in Lamia Scale and we are proud to welcome her. Please give it up for our very own Juvia Lockster *Cheers*.

By now all eyes were on a large descending water droplet. The droplet flattened into a stage and it revealed Juvia. She looked beautiful, she definitely got the whole crowds attention. She was wearing a deep blue two-piece outfit with a matching silver face veil. The only part of her face you could see was her eyes and they were done with beautiful blue makeup. She was enchanting to look at. Everyone in the crowd 'oohed' and 'awwed' some even whistled, and cat called, none of this bothered Juvia, she was on a mission, and it had nothing to do with Lyon. As she began to twirl and dance, the crowds' eyes followed like they were in a trance. Gray's eyes wouldn't leave Juvia's. they kept eye contact during most of Juvia's performance, completely forgetting the task at hand. Juvia winked at Gray, not breaking eye contact, making him blush and look away. He was brought back to the current objective, getting to Lyon. Gray squeezed his way through the crowd toward Lyon, who was staring at Juvia with a blank expression. As Gray got closer he heard the crowd break out in cheers, he whipped his head to face the stage Juvia was performing on. She was dancing much dirtier than Gray liked. The crowd loved it and it egged Juvia to keep going. He wanted her to stop feeding these peoples dirty minds and stop having fun doing it. At this point the crowd was trying to climb on stage to get to Juvia, but the stage was made of water, so they only got themselves wet. Gray was getting fed up with how the crowd was reacting to Juvia. He was about to walk up to stage and stop Juvia but noticed that Lyon wasn't in front of him anymore. He frantically scanned the crowd, hoping he didn't leave. He didn't stop looking until he heard the crowd break out in loud cheers. Gray whipped around to look at what was exciting the crowd. He turned and saw Lyon on stage now... with Juvia. They were dancing like they had on the lake. Pain surged through grays body as he turned to walk farther away from the stage. As soon as he turned around the crowd broke in to louder cheers, he turned his head a little to see what provoked the cheers. He saw Juvia and Lyon inches apart, they kept easing closer and closer. Gray ripped his eyes from the sight and walked away a bit faster than earlier. He hadn't taken seven steps yet when he heard ear-shattering screams and wails from the crowd. Gray jumped and spun around immediately. He looked to see if Juvia was ok but the didn't see her, or Lyon for that matter. He shoved through the crowd which was pushing the other way to see if he could find Juvia. As he approached the spot where the water stage once was he began to see small traces of blood which increased as he got closer. He began to panic, thinking that Juvia had gotten hurt. He reached the water stages old spot and he found Juvia covered in blood standing completely still, facing a dead man, who took the shape of Lyon previously. Juvia slowly looked up and locked eyes with Gray. Juvia tried to speak but nothing came out. She just stood frozen, unable to move. Gray slowly approached Juvia, like she was a wild animal ready to kill him. He was unable to control his body, he put his hand out like he was allowing her to know he meant no harm. Juvia stood in horror that Gray thought she was a danger to him. She wanted to run, but her feet stayed planted on the ground. Tears welled up in her eyes, but they didn't fall, they stood as frozen as she did. Gray stopped about a foot from Juvia before she looked him in the eyes again.

Ju: Am I a danger to you now? I finished the mission like you asked. What did I do wrong to gain being approached like an animal? Do I scare you? Why do you think I will hurt anyone else?

Gr: I didn't say any of that. You did nothing wrong, I just... never imagined that you would ever be the cause of bloodshed.

Ju: You didn't have to say anything, I saw it in the way you approached me, like an animal. I am not a threat, but I ruin just about everything. I can't control the rain and rain ruins lives, like I ruined yours.

Gr: What are you talking about? You are the best thing that has happened to me. You don't ruin things, you make them better. You are not an animal, but I bet you are in bed.

Ju: Wh..what? Gray-sama, don't say that. How would you even know that?

Gr: I mean I can always find out myself, right baby girl?

Juvia's face was completely red and she was very flustered. She had trouble speaking or even thinking.

Gr: By the way, that little performance you did earlier. You are not allowed to do that ever again unless its for me, got it?

Ju: Is Gray-sama jealous? Don't worry, you will have plenty of time with me.

Gr: What's that supposed to mean?

Juvia is wearing the clothes on the pic above, fyi 😋