She Dissapeared

Five Months Later...

Nobody at the guild has heard anything about Juvia's condition since Gray's first, and last visit. All they knew was that she was released, and they haven't heard from her since. They began to worry about her more than they had before. Also because of the fact Gray acted out of sorts, his clothes stayed on, he didn't move from the bar, and he barely slept. He didn't even fight with Natsu, which was the final needed indicator that something was wrong.

Er: Gray what's up, you seem to be off. Is everything ok?

Gr: I'm fine, now go away.

Er: I'm tired of this Gray, you are sulking around for no reason. Go on a mission or at least a walk, you could really use some sunlight and fresh air. And I'm not taking no as an answer. So, get out of here.

Gray knew he can't argue with Erza without extreme consequences. So, he slowly left his barstool and trudged outside. When he opened the door, the sunlight hurt his eyes, but he pushed forward. He began to walk in no particular direction. After awhile he noticed he was walking to the park where Juvia had her accident. He sat down on a bench facing the water. He looked at the water for awhile and decided to move on into town. When he got closer to the shops he notices a large amount of blue moving in the crowd. He immediately began to follow the blue figure. As he got closer he noticed the Lamia Scale guild mark and was a bit saddened that it wasn't who he thought it was. He began to walk away but her heard Lyon's voice. He looked toward the voice and he was talking to the blue figure. He got as close as he could without being seen. The blue figure had their back turned to Gray and was quite obviously a woman, considering her luscious curves. Gray shoved these ideas out of his mind and walked toward Lyon and the blue woman. The blue woman headed to one of the nearby shops and went inside. As Gray got closer Lyon noticed him and laughed.

Ly: Look who it is, what are you up to these days without Juvia at your side?

Gr: Do you really need to talk about her right now, nobody has seen her for five months. You are so insensitive, no wonder she didn't like you.

Ly: Yeah, like you are one to talk.

Gr: I am a way better man than you, even Juvia thought so.

Ly: Oh, really? Well then why don't you ask her yourself.

Gr: Yeah right, I can't do that if she's not here.
The blue woman walked up from behind Lyon and put her arm on his shoulder.

BW: Ask me what?

Gray looked at the woman and almost had a heart attack. It was Juvia, with Lyon, and with a Lamia Scale guild mark. But how, he thought she was gone? What happened to her?

Gr: Ju... Juvia?

Ju: What, is there a problem?

Gr: What happened to you? Why are you with him? Where is your Fairy Tail guild mark?

Ju: Curious aren't you. Well let's just stay I found where I belong and who I belong with, know what I mean?

Grays face was full of shock and Juvia broke out in hysteric laughter, she sounded evil to Gray, but he knew she could never be evil, right?

Ju: Well we better be going now, missions don't complete themselves, do they? Say hi to the girls at Fairy Tail for me.

And with that Juvia and Lyon walked away, hand in hand. Gray was searing with pain and anger. He decided to follow them just in case Lyon got any ideas.

Juvia is wearing the outfit at the top, fyi 😋