Problems

Juvia woke up, not able to move without pain shooting all over her body. Her cuts had begun to heal, and her bruises started to fade, but she was still in bad shape. She slowly got out of bed and made her way into the bathroom. She slowly peeled off her blanket, since she didn't have any other clothes for sleeping, and she got in the tub. She gingerly washed out all her cuts and winced at the pain but knew she had to be clean. After her bath she put on new bandages, and her clean clothes, courtesy of Gray. She brushed out her hair as best as she could with her fingers, and slowly walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. As she walked to the kitchen she tried her best to not make a sound, in hopes to watch Gray silently without him thinking she was weird. As she got closer she could smell something, a mix of burning and blueberries. She caught a glance of Gray attempting to make blueberry pancakes. She giggled at the sight, he was covered in the mix, and he only had two pancakes so far.

Gr: Damn this pan, it doesn't even work!

Juvia started to feel bad for him, so she went to help him.

Ju: Juvia is sure it does, Gray-sama just might need a little help with it. Can Juvia help Gray-sama?

Gray jumped and spilt more mix on himself.

Gr: I um... no I don't... I thought you were asleep.

Ju: Juvia was, but she had to come and see what was on fire.

Juvia giggled and Gray looked a little agitated.

Ju: Let Juvia help, and Gray-sama can go clean up the mix monster in the kitchen.

She walked up to Gray and wiped off the mix on his nose with her finger and licked it off.
Gray tried to keep himself calm, but it was hard, if you know what I mean. She took the pan from Gray and began to fix pancakes, the right way.

Gr: Fine... Thanks.

Ju: Gray-sama is welcome.

Gray basically sprinted to the bathroom to clean off and fix his... problem.