Spot

Juvia changed into some of Gray's clothes, crawled into bed along with Gray, and snuggled up to him. She felt him wrap his arms around her, and she felt safe. She breathed in his familiar scent, which calmed her. She kissed his bare chest, causing him to jump a bit. Seeing his reaction kept kissing his chest all over, causing him to get flustered and blush. She kissed up to his neck, looking for his soft spot. After some exploring, she found it, sucking and licking it. She intended on keeping it up until he broke. After a bit of sucking and licking, Gray couldn't keep quiet. He moaned, which made Juvia attack the spot even harder. Gray moaned louder, which made Juvia more and more concentrated on the spot. She gave it so much attention, Gray began to squirm and moan even louder.

Gr: Mhgnnn~ Juvia~ ahhh~

Juvia finally got what she wanted and licked the spot one more time before removing her mouth. Gray whimpered at the loss of warmth but knew he couldn't have taken much more.

Gr: What was that all about Juv?

Ju: I was just marking my territory, that's all. Why, did you not like it?

She knew the answer, but she just wanted him to say it.

Gr: I... you... you know the answer already.

Juvia giggled and nestled up as close as she could to Gray. Her eyes were getting heavy. Gray began to run his fingers through her hair, which caused her to relax and fall asleep.

Gr: Goodnight Juvia.