Chapter 2

-Jack- 

"Yea." She whispered. I nodded and stepped back. She grabbed her back pack and she walked off. She was beautiful, it's too bad I didn't get her name, but I will, eventually. 

"Oooh! Jack!" I heard Hiccup tease.

"What?" I asked. 

"You like her!" Hiccup assumed.

"Come on, Hiccup. I just met her, and I don't even her name, or anything else about her." I explained.

"Well, we know that, but we're just saying." Rapunzel said.

"You think this, too?" I asked her.

"Yep!" Rapunzel popped the p in yep.

"Merida?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry. Umm, I don't know. She's pretty, but it is only the first day, guys." Merida stated.

"Oh, come on!" Hiccup said. I heard Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Rapunzel jibber and I watched her, the girl I helped, walk off. I saw Julia glaring at her. Why is she my girlfriend, again? I don't even know. All I know is that if I break up with her, she'll go balistic. I watched as this mystery girl dissapear behind a corner. Well, this is weird. Now I feel...

alone.

-Anna-

School was about to start, and I was in front of my first class, along with Elsa. While others were at their lockers at the last minute, Elsa and I were ready to start our first day.

As the bell rang, Elsa opened the door and we rushed in to find a seat, first. I love cooking, I am great at it, so I took the middle seat in the first row. I looked behind me and saw Elsa take a seat in a corner seat, all the way to the left, right next to the window, in the last row. Elsa doesn't like to be seen, but I hope she'll be a little more social and outgoing.  I put my book inside my desk and I watched Elsa do the same. 

All the students started running in and taking seat. A girl sat to my right, she had black, curly hair, and she was wearing too much make-up, and a boy sat to my left, he had brown, buzz cut, hair, broad body, and he was tan. New friends, yay! I turned around and saw Elsa, but no one was sitting next to her. Since she was at the end, she could only have one partner. The desk next to her was empty, though. There was this girl sitting in the next seat over, and she just kept looking at Elsa as if she had a Halloween mask on her face. I wanted to do something, but I promised myself I would control my temper a bit more.

A lady wearing jean overalls and a red shirt under. Her blonde hair was tied in a bun, and she sat down in her chair ungracefully. She must have had a rough morning. But, she put the best smile she could on her face to greet the class.

"Hello, class! Today is the first day of you last year here. Make it last, everybody. I am Ms.C. That is all you may call me, nothing else. Now, I hope you don't like your seats, because I have a seating arragement seat right in my hand. I oput the desks in two's, so everyone will have a partner, except one. One of our student won't be here until next week. But that's okay." Ms. C explained.

I hope I don't get partnered up with someone horrible. And I hope Elsa doesn't either.

"Okay, so in our first row at the right is Julia and Anna." Ms. C called.

Well, at least I wasn't all the way at the end, one desk over. I sat down and saw that the girl who was sitting next to me earlier, was the girl I was sitting next to, now. Julia, nice name. I mean it, too. I heard, one by one, name being called out.

We were at the last row all the way to left, where Elsa was sitting.

"Jack, you sit here. And Elsa." I heard Ms. C called.