Chapter 8

I woke up with a jolt. I opened my eyes and looked around. My blanket was twisted around my legs. I stood up and grabbed my robe off the door. It was a baby blue. I just noticed everything in my room is basicly the same color. I walked to my bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I stripped my clothes off my body as the water was running. I took out my braid and let my hair loose. My hair looked better when it was in a braid or bun. I stepped inside the tub and switched the shower on. I let the warm water trickle down my body. I grabbed my shampoo  and squeezed some in my hand. I started singing.

"She knows, she knows. And I know she know, that I know she know." I didn't like that song that much.

By the time I was washing off the soap on my body, after I put conditioner, I was singing something else.

"Not everyday is a good day, and nothing will end up right. And nobody will treat you the same! You gotta keep your head up, your head up, and never ever give up, give up. Because nobody can tell you what you need to do! So keep your head up... and... Never ever give up." I wrote this song. I wrote it when Harold... When I started shutting people out again.

I turned the water off and stepped onto my bathroom rug. I grabbed a black towel from the rim and dried myself off. It was cold, so I wrapped the towel around me. I opened the door to my room and opened my dwarers.

I ended wearing a black t-shirt and white joggers, with my under clothes underneath, of course. I brushed my hair and walked downstairs and dropped myself on the couch. Anna went to visit a college earlier today, so I was alone. My parents were at a hotel. The doorbell rang.  Could it be Anna, maybe she forgot something? But then again, she left about an hour ago. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. 

It was Jack.

I opened the door so I was face-to-face with Jack.

"Jack! W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I heard you were alone, so I came here to keep you company." Jack asnwered.

"Oh, you were being serious yesterday?" I let him inside the house. We walked to the couch together and I turned on the t.v. I didn't know what was on.

"Um... yea. But we are not just laying on the couch all day." Jack smirked.

"We're not?" I ask a lot of questions. It's annoying.

"Mhm, so get dressed. And dress warm." Jack told me. I nodded and walked upstairs into my room.

-Jack- 

"Mhm, so get dressed. And dress warm." I told her. Elsa nodded and walked upstairs confused. I laughed. She is going to love the place I am taking her, and I know because I discussed it with her sister.

I looked around and saw family pictures. They all looked the same, except for one. I picked it up. There were two newborn babies both wearing the same thing. I would think that's Elsa and Anna, but they look exactly alike, and the tiny hairs look the same color, too. I don't think that's Anna with Elsa. I set the pitcure down.

After a couple of minutes of looking at family photos, I saw Elsa walk down the stairs. She was wearing a dark, teal, skinny jeans, and a black long-sleeve. Her hair was in a bun this time. She looked pretty, like always. Wait-what?

"Alright, now let's roll." I announced. She locked the house doors, and she followed me to my car. It was A 2014 Doger Dart, red. I opened the door for Elsa, and Elsa giggled.

"I have to be a gentlemen." I stated.

"I think you are one, anyway." Elsa said and her eyes followed my body to the other side of the car.