Chapter 18

*1 month and 3 weeks later-Elsa*

I picked up my phone from the table and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Good morning, beautiful." He answered. I blushed.

"Trust me, I am not beautiful this morning." I looked at myself through the mirror. My hair was loose and frizzy. I had bags under my eyed and I looked like a racoon.

"Don't matter, I love you anyway. Now, come let me inside, I'm freezing out here!" He commanded.

"You're outside?" I asked. I walked to my front door and opened it. Jack smirked and hung up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, letting Jack in.

"Came to see you! I haven't seen you in forever!" Jack took off his jacket and have me a tight squeeze.

"I saw you Friday!" I retorted.

"That's too long!" Jack smirked and put his lips to mine. I started to kiss back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We walked to the couch and he fell on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his as we made out. He started to kiss my neck and I let out a moan.

"I love you, Elsa." Jack whispered.

"I l-"

"No!" I screamed! I stood up on my bed. Ugh, it was all a dream. A weird, uncomfortable dream. Why was I making out with Jack? Why did he say that he loves me? Why was I about to say that I love him? What does this mean? Gosh, its just a dream. Everyone has weird dreams, right? I looked at the time. Tommorow is Christmas Eve! We were all having a sleep over at my house! Anna, Kristoff, Harold, Jack, Hiccup, Merida, Punzie, and I! Surprisingly, we had extra rooms in this house.

I rubbed my head. Gosh, this was a really long Christmas break. We go back to school in January!  I brushed my hair and put it in a braid. I was wearing black joggers and a tight light blue V-neck. I opened my door and closed it behind me. I saw Anna with her hair in 2 braids, and she was wearing purple joggers and a dark green sweatshirt.

"Elsa! Are you excited as I am?" Anna asked.

"Totally! Its so funny how we decided we would go everywhere that we want to go in out pajamas!" Yea, wherever we went over the weekend, we would go in our pajamas. Hilarious!  The for bell rang.

"Come on!" Anna grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front door. I opened it and everyonewas there.

"Hey, guys!" Punzie squealed. Everyone walked in and set their bags down in the living room, they were in their pajamas. Harold gave me a quick kiss.

"Good morning beautiful." Harold smirked. All of the sudden, I saw Jack in front of me instead of Harold for a split second, then it went back to normal. I took a step back. On no, that dream is too powerful. I need to stop thinking about it.

"What's wrong?" Harold asked. I shook me head.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Punzie asked.

"Dare, Dare?" I suggested.

"What?" Hiccup asked.

"Okay, so there is only dares. If you do the dare everything is good. If you don't do the dare, you have to get water splashed on your head." I explained. We agree and we all sat in a circle on the living room carpet. Mom and Dad were on a business trip.