Chapter 15

-Elsa- 

I used whatever was left of my energy, to lay down on the couch. The nurse gave me pain medication, and sent me home.

"Hey, Elsa. Are you okay?" A blonde male voice asked me, I looked over. It was Kristoff.

"Yea, where's Anna?" I asked.

"She's using the bathroom, I think." Kristoff answered, and went back to working on the project, he was knitting a blanket. Aw, Anna can do that, too. Anna came rushing in.

"Elsa, you're okay!" Anna exclaimed, giving me a hug.

"Yea, but you're hurting me." I breathed out, she hugging too hard. She lossened her grip.

"Oops, sorry!" Anna apologized. "Do you need anything?" Anna asked.

"No, I'm just tired. I'ma take a nap." I shook my head.

"Well, alright. We'll make sure to keep quiet for you." Anna kissed my forhead, and layed the throw-blanket over me. Anna walked off to start knitting. I closed me eyes, letting the warmth of the blanket rush threw me, making me fall asleep.

-Jack- 

"Alright, now place that here." I commanded, and he glued the last peice of paper on the board.

"Yes, we're finished!" Axel explained. We had finished our Home Ec project, already. We made a model toothbrush and toothpaste on a box, the box was white, and we wrote hygiene on it. Then, in peices of paper, we wrote the importance and impact on hygiene on our world.

I bet you we would get a C.

We placed the box on my counter, so nothing would fall off.

"Alright, well, I got to go." Axel said.

"Yea, me too. Bye Jack." Ryan and Axel grabbed their phones and walked out the door. I didn't mind, the knew why I wanted them to leave so early. I wanted to see Elsa. The door opened again, and a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes walked in.

"Emma!" I exclaimed.

"Jack!" Emme ran up to me and I picked her up and spun her around.

"So, how was the sleep-over?" I asked.

"Awesome!" Emma explained. Mom and I let her go to a week and half long sleep-over at her friends. She still went to school, though.

"What did you guys do after school?" I asked.

"That's for us to know, and you to be curious about." Emma pinched my cheek. She squeezed hard for a 12- year old.

"Ugh, fine. But only because I trust you." I said.

"Good, now, I am going to say hi to Mom." Emma walked up the stairs to Mom's room. Mom didn't like to come out of her room, often. Uless to go to work. She was still a little depressed over the divorce, but she always cooked, kept the house clean, and well.... she still would do motherly things, she didn't ignore us.

A couple minutes later, Emma walked out.

"So, what's the news at school for you?" Emma asked, joining me on the couch.

"I made new friends, and I broke up with Julia." I stated.

"Finally, gosh!" Emma sighed in relief. I laughed, her and Mom were both like that. Emma was funny, she's trust-worthy, mature, but silly. Elsa would adore her. A devil-ish smirk grew on my face.

"Do you want to meet my new friends?" I asked Emma.

"Yea!" Emma was already at the door.

***************