Chapter 6

-Tomorrow- -Lunchtime- -Elsa- 

"Elsa! Are you excited for later?" Anna squealed. Rapunzel, Merida, Anna, and I were sitting at a lunch table, in the back, our usually table, waiting for Jack and Hiccup to come.

"I guess? I don't, we are just hanging out." I replied.

"Mhm!" Anna hummed. 

"Hey guys!" A girl came to us. She had dirty blonde hair, freckles, and blue eyes.

"Meagan! Come sit with us! The guys are coming." Merida offered. Meagan sat down with us.

"Hey, my name is Meagan." Meagan spoke to me.

"Hi, I'm Elsa." I introduced myself.

"So, hanging out with Jack later today, eh? You excited?" Meagan asked. 

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" I laughed.

"Because, it's Jack Frost. The hottest, most popular guy in school. And yet again, he is kind, and funny, and charming. You are so lucky!" Meagan explained. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So Merida, you and Hiccup?" I changed the subject.

"Oooh! Yes, tell me the juicy details!" Anna pleaded.

"Okay, okay. We like eachother, and we know it, too. We are just not at the point of dating yet." Merida said. I just noticed she had green eyes, too. Wait, didn't I already noticed that? I can't remember.

"Well, maybe he'll ask you later." I assumed. We all started laughing. These girl were fun, I think I'm starting to overcome my shyness. Jack and Hiccup sat down.

"What's so funny?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, we were talking about how Elsa said that M-" Anna started but Merida and I closed out palms over her mouth.

"It's a secret." I finshed.

"O....kay. Well, today is the day ladies. Where we take you out and it will be the best night of your life. Because we are the most fun people here." Jack announced.

"Where are you taking them?" Meagan asked. Jack looked at her and smirked.

"It's a secret, Meagan." Jack replied.

"Hmm... lots of secrets at this table." I added. Jack smirked at me and I smiled.

I was about to say something when a loud, screeching alarm went off. We all covered our ears and bared out teeth, it did hurt alot.

"What is that?" I asked Jack over the alarm.

"It's the Code Red alarm! Which means someone, dangerous, has broken in!" Jack replied. It was chaos in the lunchroom, everyone was running around, crying, and screaming in pain and fear, and some are just doing it for jokes. I turned around and saw that everyone was gone. Merida, Rapunzel, Anna, Meagan, Hiccup and Jack were no where to be seen. There was smoke in the lunchroom, too. There was a fire in the lunchroom. Why didn't anyone leave?

"The doors are locked!!" I heard someone scream. We're going to die! 

"Anna! Anna!" I screamed as loud as I could. I started crying, I was scared, I was being pushed around. I was alone and shivering, dispite how hot it was getting in here from the fire.

"Anna!" I sobbed. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards... I don't know where. I close my eyes, and when I opened them, I saw that I was outside. My vision was blurry form the tears and smoke, and I was coughing from it, too.

"Elsa!" Anna screamed. She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Thank god you're safe!" Rapunzel and Merida said.