Chapter 12

-Elsa- 

I opened my eyes and the sun was shining on my face through the blinds. Today was Monday, back to school. I shook off the blanket from my legs and stood up. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. I walked to my closet and took my white V-neck, my navy blue shirt, and my white and navy blue Keds. I stripped of my pajamas and pulled the shirt over my head. My phone started vibrating, so I walked up to it and someone was trying to video call me, but I didn't recognize the number. I denied the chat and pulled my skirt on. I grabbed my brush off my dresser and started brushing my long hair. After I braided it, I tied my shoes on, brushed my teeth, and walked out the door. I, quietly, walked through the hallway and down the stairs.

-Anna- 

I was looking at my body in my mirror. I was wearing a neon yellow T-shirt, blue denim shorts, and my black Vans. My hair was down, layering over my shoulders. I applied some lip gloss on my lips, capped it, and put in in my pocket. I opened my door and closed it behind me. I slid down the rail on the stairs and jumped into the kitchen seat next to Elsa. She was eating out of the trail-mix bag. I grabbed it out og her hands and ate some. I stucker my tounge out at her, playfully. She pushed me, a little too hard, and I fell out of my chair next to the island. Elsa and I started laughing.

"Oh god, I am so- so sorry. Are you o-okay?" Elsa asked through her laughs.

"Yea, but seriously, need to know your own strength." I pushed myself up and sat in the chair across from her, this time.

"I know, I really don't test it." Elsa said, picking up the bag of trail mix which, weirdly and gratefully, landed up-right on the floor. She set it on the table.

"You know, I don't want to go to school." Elsa said.

"I know, no one does. The only people who do are... people who like school." I explained poorly. If I wrote that as an assignment for school, it wouldn't be such a specific answer.

"True, true." Elsa agreed, and continued to eat some trail-mix.

-Jack- 

"Why are you here so early, Jack?" Hiccup asked me. I  was here early because I thought Elsa would be here... why, I don't know. But I would never tell him that.

"What are you doing here so early, Hiccup?" I retorted.

"Tu shae." Hiccup looked at me suspiciously. (I don't think I spelled Tu shae right, sorry) 

"So, let me see your schedual." I asked for. He passed me a paper that had a chart on it. I compared it with mine.

(Bold- Hiccups Italics-Jack's)

1st Period: Home Ec --- 8:00-9:00 Am                                           1st Period: Music --- 8:00-9:00 AM 

2nd Period: Science --- 9:000-10:00 Am                            2nd Period: AP History --- 9:00-10:00 Am 

3rd Period: Music --- 11:00-12:00 Am/Pm                      3rd Period: Home Ec --- 11:00-12:00 Am/Pm

4th Period: Freetime/Lunch --- 12:00-1:00 Pm             4th Period: Freetime/Lunch --- 12:00-1:00 Pm

5th Period: Language --- 1:00-2:00 Pm                                    5th Period: Language --- 1:00-2:00 Pm

6th Period: Arts --- 2:00-3:00 Pm                                                       6th Period: Arts --- 2:00-3:00 Pm