Chapter 20

-April; Elsa-

I walk into the school, lonely and sad. Anna got a ride from Kristoff this morning, so she's already here. I walk to my locker, and notice that David, Eddie, and Luis aren't here-again.

Harold, David, Luis, and Eddie haven't come to school this whole week. 

It's so lonely. I just spen my days zoning the teachers out, worrying about Harold, doodling in my notebook, wondering when Anna will tell Kristoff she liked him, and avoiding Jack, Merida, Hiccup, and Punzie. I guess I'm not avoiding them, they were avoiding me first. Ever since Jack and Punzie started dating, for real dating, everything changed. 

*flashback*

I ducked behind the corner. Today was the first day of school from Winter Break. I was looking at Jack and Punie.

"Punzie, I know we've been dare dating but.." Jack started,

"Yea?" Punzie asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, for real." Jack asked. Punzie squealed.

"Really?" 

"Of course. This Winter break, I realized how much we have in common. And I started to like you." Jack explained.

"Me, too! So, yea!" Punzie answered. They both smiled. 

They started to hang out som much, they left me out. Hiccup and Merida, too. Anna's been hanging out with Kristoff. Harold isn't here and hasn't been answering my calls or texts. Everything has gone so badly lately. Harold noticed it, too. But, now he's gone, too! It feels just like how the first three years of Highschool was! But worse, because Anna wasn't there for me all the time! I feel like I just lost all my friends, and my boyfriend. It isn't the best feeling in the world. And it's almost my birthday! This sucks ass! 

I open my locker and out my backpack in there. I grab my book for the morning. In the reflection of the mirror, I see Hiccup, Punzie, Merida, and Jack laughing, smiling, kissing. Well, the couples are kissing eachother. They seem happy without me. Maybe they were always happy before I came to this school, beause it was just them. Maybe I was just a burden, and they got rid of that burden. Anna doesn't really talk them either. Christmas was the very last time we all hung out, happily, and as real friends. So many things changed in the past few months. 4 is just enough, 7 is way too much, I guess. Honestly, I think it's just Jack and Punzie. If they weren't dating, everything would be the same! After they started to date, I would text him to see if he waned to hang out, but he always said he had plans with Punzie. I respect that, but now he's just straight ignoring me. If I go up to talk to him, he'll say hey and stuff, but he'll just talk to Punzie or the others if they are there, and they usually are. I miss Jack, we were best friends, and now all of that feels like is just dissapeard. And I'm starting to think it did. But he's happy, everyone is happy. Now, I want to be happy. 

I wonder if they know that they are sort of ignoring me.

I close my locker and head to Home Ec, awaiting for the empty desk next to me.

I sit in the desk, as the bell rang, and I watch the other people come in. But I stop when Jack and Anna walk in. I open my notebook and text book for the class. They sit in their seats. They don't even turn my way to see if I'm there, like they used to. 

I wonder if Jack can feel me glaring knives at his back head. He turns his head- he turn his head! He stops before he can reach me and faces back again. Damn. I grabbed my pen and started to doodle again.

-Lunch- 

Now that Jack has a girlfriend, girls have been messing with Punzie a little. Not as much as me, though. Girls have gotten to know me, and I've made some friends. But their lunch tables are too full for me to sit. I sat at the table Harold and I usually sit. Except I'm alone. I grab a ceaser salad, pay for it, and sit down at the table. I watch Punzie loop her arm through Jack's, snuggling closer to him. Merida does the same with Hiccup and they talk, laugh, smile. I watch Anna sit with Kristoff, Natalie, Meagan, and some other boys and girls at a different table, talking and laughing. Everybody has their own clique.