Chapter 10

-The Next Day- -Jack- 

I woke up the next morning in my black and white basketball shorts and white t-shirt. My eyes were still drooping. Yesterday was so much fun, well it was fun for me. The Otters were so cute!

But I don't tell anybody that..... it would be too weird. And Elsa would laugh again.

I stood up and walked to my kitchen.

"Mom?" I called out. No answer, which meant she wasn't home. She is always awake by this time. It was warm outside today, so I decided to hang outside. I opened my front door but then saw Elsa right in front of me with her hand up, it looked like she was about to know. I saw a little red in her cheeks.

"Oh, Elsa! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We still have a project to do, Jack, for music." Elsa said. I moved out of the way so she could walk in. How did she know where I lived?

"You could have just called." I said.

"Sorry, but I wanted it to be a surprise! Plus, I had to ask your mom where you lived." Elsa explained.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I think I'm just going to sing this one song." I said. Elsa and I sat on my flower printed couch.

"And the song is...?" Elsa started.

"It's a surprise!" I mocked Elsa. She rolled her eyes.

"Then what do you want to do?" Elsa asked. She looked slightly annoyed. I gave her a devious grin.

"Oh no..." Elsa said, with her shocked yet defeated face.

"No surprises this time!" I told her. 

"Then tell me what it is, now." Elsa demanded, and she folded her arms.

"Woah, woah. Why so tense?" I pushed her slightly, while chuckling. "Well, we are going to the Karaoke place!" I said, grabbing her hand and pulling it up. When we were both standing, I had realize I was still holding her hand. She pulled it away. That was... embaressing.

"Well, cool! What's it called?" Elsa asked me. We were walking to the door. It was the afternoon, I wake up late sometimes. I was still wearing what I wore in the morning, but Elsa was wearing an orange, black, and yellow crop top with palm trees on it. She was wearing dark blue denim shorts that went about 2-3 inches above knee, and once again, her hair was in a braid that went over her right shoulder.

"It's called Karaoke Place. Literally." I asnwered.

"Really? What, they coudn't think of a name?" Elsa giggled.

"I guess not." I said. I opened the front door and she walked out, and I locked the door behind me. We were heading towards Elsa's car, but I was driving.

-Elsa- 

The radio was very low in the car, and I was roaming through the cup holders in my car. I always left stuff in there like loose change and sometimes even lip balm. I found my Cherry Red EOS, and put some on my lips. I rubbed my lips together and out the lipbalm back.

"You are so different." Jack said out of the blue. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You are so different, from the other girls. Even Rapunzel put make-up, Merida, not so much but she still does. And you and Anna, barely put make-up. Every girl I met cared about how they looked and that's it. Except for Rapunzel and Merida, of course." Jack explained.

"Well, that's good. I don't want to be like every other girl." I said.

"Good, because I don't think I could be best friends with you if you were." Jack laughed. I stuck my tounge out at him, playfully. He stuck his tounge out back at me.