Chapter 16

-Elsa- 

This was the first morning, in a long time, when I woke up thinking about Harold. I, actually, look foward to go to school. I looked through my patio doors and I can still picture Harold and I kissing on the roof. That was a perfect moment.

I stood up and walked to my dwarers. I picked out my dark blue super skinny jeans and my black leather jacket, with a white tanktop. I had put my clothes on for the day and walked to the bathroom. I was really rushing myself, I just couldn't wait to see him. I can't wait to tell Anna! I, quickly, brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. I decided to put it in a braid today. I grabbed my clear rubber band and braid my hair, more neatly than usual. Now, for the perfect touch.

The necklace.

I wraped the necklace on my neck and clipped it. I put on my black Vans. I looked presentable, right? I opened my door and closed it behind me. I ran downstairs and saw my Mom and Dad having coffee. They are usually not up this early.

"Wow, you're up early." I said, they looked at me.

"Yea, we couldn't sleep. Where's Anna?" Mom asked. 

"Coming!" Anna came dashing down the stairs.

"Well you'll be late for school, so you better get going." Dad said, taking another sip of coffee.

"What do you mean?" I asked. We should have another 5 minutes, no?

"You have 20 minutes to school." Mom pointed to the clock on the microwave. She was right, if we left now, we would only have 5 minutes to get our things from school.

"Shit, come on Anna!" I dragged Anna to the garage.

"Why in the rush?" Anna asked when I started the car and drove off without letting it run.

"I just need to.... see someone." I hesitated,

"Who? I-" Anna started. She was staring at my chest.

"I haven't seen that necklace in 5 years. Why are you wearing it now?" Anna asked.

"Are you ready for the news?" I asked. Anna nodded impatiently. I smiled.

"Harold and I are dating!" I exclaimed. At first, Anna smiled, then she frowned. It's not that she doesn't like Harold. In fact, she though I over reacted when Harold got a girlfriend.

"Since when?" Anna asked.

"Last night." I explained, Anna kept frowning. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. 

"I- I just expected you to end up with Jack." Anna looked away.

"Y-you were serious about the whole Jelsa thing?" I asked.

"Yea." Anna looked up.

"So, you're not happy for me?" I started to get mad.

"I didn't say that! I just... Elsa, of course I'm happy for you." Anna smiled- a little bit. I looked back to the road. I held on the steering wheel tightly. Anna wants me with Jack- even though we are just best friends! Anna doesn't want me to date Harold, why, I don't know!

We were silent the rest way to the school.

-Jack- 

"Where's Anna and Elsa?" I asked.

"I don- oh they just arrived." Hiccup pointed to the entrance. Elsa and Anna walked in, but they didn't seem happy. Immediately, they went their separate ways. They probably got into a fight. Elsa looked- awesome! She was wearing a black leather jacket- which was cool. She really pulled it off. Before I could start walking, Harold had already approached her.