Chapter 13

• Dedicated to my best friends, Meagan and Natalie

-Elsa- 

I squrited some shampoo in my hair. Today was Tuesday, I didn't think I could handle seeing Jack. To take my mind off of it, I sang.

"And I may seem fine... but everything hurts, 'cause it's the last stand. And I don't know what to do about it. So tell me how to fix, tell my how to ifx it, so tell me how to fix it, fix it. And I don't what to do about it, so tell me how to fix it!" I wrote this song, but I'm still working on it.

Since my song was stolen, I decided to write a... ''parody'' of my own song. Same meaning, except this parody specificly tells what I'm trying to avoid and conquer. But it seems a bit stranger because it emphasizes my ''will of ice''.

Before I knew it, I had already washed out my conditioner and dryed myself off. I walked out of my bathroom and grasped the clothes I had on my bed. It was a bright pink shirt, dark blue jeans, pink keds, and my black, with pink lip stick stains, suspenders. I put my under-clothes on first, then the shirt and jeans. I strapped my suspenders on using my mirror to help me. I grabbed my bursh and brushed my hair, and trained to to go the right side, where my braid always goes. I grabbed a clear rubberband and braided my hair. I sat on my bed, and put on my new shoes. I got the pink shoes a little while ago, but I don't wear pink a lot. 

I opened my door, and closed it behind me. I did my morning routine, where I quietly walk down the stairs and snacked on some trail-mix. Then Anna would come down and eat trail-mix with me. Then we drive to school and yea. But Anna said she was going to catch a ride with Meagan to school, at least Meagan wasn't in on it, she barely hung out with us. 

"Bye, Elsa!" Anna quickly said.

"Wait, aren't you going to eat breakfest?" I asked, shaking the bag of trail mix.

"Sorry, not this morning, Elsa. Bye!" She said and ran out the door. I won't be able to stand the silence in my car. I grabbed my phone and texted David. I got his number yesterday. He said that he always drived with Eddie and Luis, and would be happy for me to tag along. I would text Harold, but I still haven't gotten his phone number, yet. I will today, hopefully.

Me: Hey, can you drvie me to school?

David: Sure, where do you live?

Me: 3430 N. Neenah.

David: Alright, I'll be there soon.

Me: Thnx 

I closed my phone. I closed the bag of trail-mix, I had lost my appetite. I grabbed my hot pink Jansport backpack off my couch. I had this backpack in every color, even periwinkle! I walked out the door and waited on the porch steps. I saw a red ferrari pull up in the street. I saw David, Eddie, and Luis in the car. I walked to the car and sat in the passenger's seat. In the passenger's seat was a name tag that said: Elsa. I picked it up. 

"Really guys?" I giggled.

"Well, yea. We are escorting you to the school, ma'lady." David said. I laughed, they were such goofballs. I closed the door as I sat in the white, leather seat. These guys were the thing I needed to smile again, a real smile.

"Alright, but hurry up, or else we'll be late." I said.

"Well, of course." David said and stepped on the gas pedal.

-Jack- 

There was only class when Elsa wasn't with anyone, just me. And that was art. David, Eddie, Luis, Anna, Harold, Julia and I were in Home Ec, so that wasn't a good place to do it. I would have to wait until the end of the day to get my best friend back.