Chapter 5

-Elsa- 

"Okay, so what did you want the song to be about?" I asked Jack. We were sitting in my living room, on our black, faux fur, carpet. There was a picture of my family on the wall, pretty big, too. There was a 60'' T.V, flatescreen on the wall beside it. We were sitting against the white couch I have, it goes around in a 90' circle, with a flat bed at the end. Beside it was a black, wooden table, with a white lamp. The walls were a orange-red color, more red than orange.

"Um, I woudn't know. Something that won't embaress me, more like a poem, no guy ever has music a long to it, unless they were gay." Jack said.

"Okay, so what do you like?" I asked, I had my black pen and my music notebook near it. I was afraid Jack was going to take that in the wrong way, as if I was hitting on him, which I wasn't.

"I like video games, basketball, sports in general. Erm, my favorite color is blue, what I wanna be when I grow up is a car engineer." Jack told me. I wrote it all down, but I started laughing.

"What?" Jack asked.

"A-a- a car engineer?" I spoke through my laughs.

"What's wrong with that?" Jack asked. He rose his right eyebrow.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just that... I never took you as that kind of guy." I said, still laughin a little bit.

"Yea, well, there is a lot of things you don't know about me. Oh, here's one more thing." Jack said, I didn't ready my pen, I was too busy focusing on him.

"And what is that?" I asked. I rose my left eyebrow dramaticly. He chuckled.

"I just made a new friend." Jack said. I aussumed he was talking about me, and I believed it.

"Well then, congratulations." I said, I smiled, then he smiled.

-Merida- 

"Okay, Meagan, you like Jack?" I asked. Meagan was our friend. She had dirty blonde, flawless hair. She had blue eyes, and freckles. She's really funny and pretty.

"Yea, I mean, I don't love him, and I know he goes on 'dates' but I know they just hang out, and I'm cool with that. We're friends, good friends, I just want to be more than that, but it'll never happen. He's dating Julia, and I can't compete with Elsa." Meagan explained.

"Elsa and Jack arn't dating, they don't like eachother anyway. They barely became friends like thirty minutes ago. Jack texted Hiccup about it, they give friend alerts there they text eachother when they get a new friend, and Hiccup texted me." I explained.

"Oh, okay. So, you and Hiccup." Meagan teased.

"We are not dating, yet." I said. It's complicated between Hiccup and I, we like eachother, we know it, we told eachother, it's just that we haven't got to that point where we start dating yet, we are going on another date tomorrow, but it's just hanging out, even though we act like it's a real date. Our friends ship us a lot, that's why we go on a date every Tuesday/Wednesday. It switches depending on stuff.

But I want to go out with Hiccup, and he wants to go out with me. 

-Anna- 

OMG! Elsa and Jack are talking together downstairs!

I was in my room trying to take a nap, but I couldn't. I was too excited! I walked downstairs to check on Elsa and Jack.

"So, where are you two going?" I asked. I saw Elsa and Jack gather their things.

"I'm not going anywhere, just taking these to my backpack." Elsa said.

"And I'm going home, have to be home before dinner, you know." Jack said.