Chapter 11

"Come on, we have to pick up Mom and Dad!" I called out. I was waiting for Anna to come downstairs, we had to pick up our parents from the hotel.

"Alright, let's go." Anna said. Her hair was in two braids over both her shoulders. She was wearing a black t-shirts and dark green jeans, with her black moccasins. My hair was in a bun, and I was wearing a PacMan t-shirt, and navy blue basketball shorts, with my sister's black Vans on my feet.

"Finally, god." I said. We climbed into my car and I drove off to the hotel. The hotel wasn't far, since we already lived near the suburbs. You could walk there, but we planned on eating after wards, so.

I pulled up into the pick-up lane of the hotel and I saw our parents run up to us.

"Mom, Dad!" Anna got out of the car and hugged them, and I did the same.

"We missed you!" They told us.

"We did, too." I stated.

"So, what are you guys hungry for?" Anna asked.

"We should go to Gene and Judes!" Mom suggested.

"Yes! I've been craving hot dogs!" I said, rubbing my stoumach, indicating that I was hungry. I got into the driver's seat and Dad sat in the passenger's seat. Mom and Anna sat in the back. Again, the place wasn't far from where we were at.

-Jack-  

"So, Jack, what do you want to do?" Julia asked me, for the 50th time!

"I don't know." I said again. Julia sighed.

"Well, we have to do something! Just sitting her is making me break-out." Julia complained, rubbing her forehead. I rolled my eyes, I swear I was going to break-up with her, just not right now. Before Prom, though.

"How about, you go home, and I got home, too." I suggested. We were at the school on a bench, other people were here, too, but they left.

"How about, you come to my house, no one's home." Julia whispered in my ear, rubbing my forearms. I mentally threw up. My friends told me she ''does it good'', before we started dating, but I didn't plan on finding out if was true or not.

"No." I said blankly.

"Fine, I'll just keep this waiting for you until Prom." Julia guestered to her body. She'll be very dissapointed. I shrugged, but I was smiling at the thought of her expression in my mind.

"Well, if we are not going to do anything, I'll just go hang out with my friends." Julia stood up, and grabbed her fake Alligator-skined purse.

"Bye, Jack!" Julia leaned down and made out with me, well it was more of just a long kiss. She pulled away and walked to her house, which was only a couple of houses away. It was highschool, of course we were going to kiss, I just didn't want to. I rubbed her pink lipstick off my mouth onto my sleeve- along with a bit of saliva. I stood up and walked to my car, planning on going home, and taking a nap.

-Rapunzel- 

"No no, I'm going to die!" I yelled at Merida. Meagan was spinning me in a playground swing seat until the chains almost touched my neck. Merida stated it was fun, Meagan stated it was scary. It was those swing seat with it's like a car seat. Meagan stopped spinning me.

"Come on, just remember to hold on!" Merida reminded me, I clutched the chains and waited for the spin. I felt Meagan push me up, down, up down, then she jumped and pushed me high up, and I was spinning out of control, my short hair was blinding me. But that didn't keep my from spinning.

"AHHHHHH! Fu-" I started yelling, but my hair got into my mouth. It soon stopped singing and I trying to catch my breath. My shirt was twisted and hands were red from holding on too tight. I stood up but quickly fell to the ground.