Chapter 3

-Elsa- 

I started the engine on the car. I looked at Anna and she had a huge smile on her face.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked.

"I'll answer that question, with a question." Anna said. Oh no, when she says that, it is never good.

"Okay, what's the question?" 

"Who was the guy you were sharing the umbrella with?" Anna asked. I almost choked on... air.

"You saw that?"

"Uh, yea. Now, who was he?" Anna asked again.

"Jack." I asnwered. She covered her mouth all the sudden.

"Thee Jack Frost?" Anna asked. His last name is Frost?

''It's the first day and you already know him?"

"Yea, I know. He's so nice, kind, sweet, caring, hot, perfect for you!" Anna squealed.

"Come on, I barely know him, just his full name, and that he has a girlfriend." I said.

"Julia? Forget her, she's nothing compared to you. Merida and Rapunzel hang out with Jack and his friends, Hiccup. They are like a group. Julia is, too, but who cares about her?" Anna explained.

"Jack does." I said.

"That is his only flaw. I sit next to Julia in my first class, and she is horrible! How can he date her?" Anna said. I shrugged.

"He's going to marry you, and I'm going to be all like, 'hey brother-in-law'! You too will date by the half of the school year, and if it lasts, you guys will date throughout college, and then, he'll propose on graduation day! I mean, usually people propose after 1-2 years of dating, but no, this is 4 and a half years, he waits so he makes sure you and him are ready and he'll get a bunch of jobs to pay for the ring, but either his mother or grandmother, who will adore you, will give him their engagement ring to give to you. You'll say yes, and just... OMG!" Anna explained her future fantasy.

"Anna." I said.

"Hm?"

"That is crazy, and never going to happen. And your future fantasy of us lasted all the way home." I said.

"Oh, cool." She got out of the car and so did I. I locked the car and closed the garage.

"You never know, Elsa." Anna skipped to the house to the smell of food.

-Jack- 

Elsa...

"Oh, thanks for waiting for me Jack!" I heard Julia say. She snatched the unbrella out of my hand.

"What? You know this umbrella isn't big enough to hold two people. And since, your the boyfriend, you give the umbrella to me." Julia said and walked off to my car, I followed her. She was right, the umbrella isn't big enough for two people. But Elsa didn't care, she's different, because most girls would have complained about that. Elsa is a good different...

a different that I, personally, like.

-Anna- 

Elsa might not like Jack now, but I know it's going to happen. I can feel it.

"What do you want from the fridge?" Elsa asked me. She was bending over looking in the fridge

"Suprise me." I said blankly. I was looking at my phone and was texting Rapunzel and Merida in a group chat. 

Rapunzel: Anna, you home, yet????

Me: Mhm. You?

Rapunzel: Same