CHAPTER 5: I'm smart. Oh and I'm a stripper

"She's hot."

"Nah, bro. I said she's mine."

"Back off, assholes. We all know who she belongs to."

"Please, Draven. The girl will become a nun if she ever runs into you."

2x plus 3-

The fuck was it?

"You stay with your Meredith!"

"No! I told you she got no boobs. I want my April back. Get lost."

Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool.

Okay, so if this angle is here then...

Where the fuck is my right angle?

"Aaron, you bitch! I told you she's my chick. Why don't you take that other fat nurse?"

"Bloody-

"SHUT THE FUCKETY FUCK UP, YOU ASSHOLES! I'M FIGHTING FOR MY BLOODY LIFE HERE WITH EQUATIONS AND YOU ARE BUSY HERE FIGHTING FOR BOOBS! YOU GOT ANY FUCKING SENSE IN YOU?" I shoot out of my chair and turn towards them who were relaxingly sprawled across the sofa.

Silence. 

That's a good sign. They probably finally realized how much their sister is valuable to them and that they are monkeys.

Ah. Fucked monkeys.

"Oh, my.... what...shit man," Jason says as he laughs out loud while the two other idiots follow suit.

Guess I spoke too soon.

"Are you on your periods, sumo?" Aaron asks.

"Don't fucking call me that! And no I'm not, ugh!" I say as I pull the sides of my hair in annoyance. Trust me, 45 minutes of math equations with crazy baboons dancing over your head doesn't really drive your brain in the right direction.

"What's up with you?" Draven asks.

You've got to be kidding me.

"You've got the audacity to ask me what's up with me? You have no brains! I'm trying to study here," I angrily spit out all the trigonometry irritation that was catching up on me.

And once again, the maniacs laugh.

"Oh is there anything funny? What's so funny? What's so damn funny?" I sassily put my hands on my waist and give them my best glare.

"Okay, first," Jason says as they all finally get a hold on themselves, "You can do better than stealing Draven's shirt from the washing machine." He takes a look at Draven and then back at me.

What?

He is huge.

And I love oversized t-shirts.

"Second, you? Studying? That's a clear no, dumbass. And three, next time don't interrupt our precious Grey's Anatomy time." Jason says as Aaron snickers funnily at the first part of me not studying.

I hold their gaze, strictly, as we continue a huge staring contest. But I finally give up and end up laughing as I fall back on my chair. As we all laugh at our stupidity, I smile thanking my luck for these annoying yet silly goofballs.

"We should just become doctors, I'm telling you." Aaron says as he plays around with the TV remote.

"And why's that?" Draven boringly asks as he continues staring at April stuck in the TV.

These boys. Ugh.

"Dude, look at these guys. Take Grey's Anatomy for example. Look at how many times they've you know..." Aaron says as he moves his hands in a suggestive way. He leans in and whispers in both Jason's and Draven's ears and they all grin and chuckle after that.