CHAPTER 22: Our love story is even more epic than Romeo and Juliet

Right now, I had two things in my mind. My brothers' so-called stubbornness and well...Chris Hemsworth.

What?

He's hot. Super hot. And ogling at hot ass bodies is what I do in my free time, especially when no professor in their right mind has handed in any stupid homework.

No judging.

That wine better be stocked up in the fridge. I just bought three bottles last weekend. Me and wine? Haha. Our love story is even more epic than Romeo and Juliet.

I find the door unlocked and reckon that one of them must be home. As I open the door, I'm met with a bizarre sight of three half-naked boys sprawled on the floor on my favorite blanket.

And here I thought there will be no need for violence. As if.

"Ah, an intruder. Just in time. Wanna watch?" Aaron says, grinning like a stupid Cheshire cat, and stuffs a handful of popcorn in his stupid mouth. I grimace before walking over to them. Glad they are all at home, I sigh in relief. Seems like fate's on my side for the first time.

"Porn? No thanks, I'll pass." I smirk before picking up the empty beer bottle on the couch and tossing it in the bin. I wonder how many of those were already empty and lying around the apartment. 

"I wish. But stupid Draven wants some action movie shit so we're putting on that. Hopefully, I do get some nudity." Aaron replies.

"Disgusting creature." Draven gives Aaron a dirty look and shakes his head.

"We share the same blood." Aaron clarifies while rolling his eyes and tries to snuggle up to Draven.

Keyword: tries. Before his hand is painfully pushed and kicked away. At times, I thank the stars for providing Draven with such useful muscles. Not all show, huh?

"And what are you doing?" I nudge Jason's arm with my ankle and he looks up at me, upside down since he was lying on the floor.

"Trying my best to ignore the foul words that come out of these two idiots' mouths and focusing on the movie but seems like I even have no luck in that because the remote is stuck under Aaron's butt." I chuckle at that and stand up to get my wine.

"No wine, Summer. You've had enough." Jason shouts just after I open the fridge and ogle at the beautiful wine kept for me.

I groan and bang the door of the fridge.

"Why?!"

"Because. You can have it tomorrow when these two idiots are gone for their dumb trip." Draven says.

I sigh, realizing it's time to tell him that I'm even one of them going for the dumb trip. Great description, brother. I grab a small bottle of beer and go back on the couch.

"Yeah. About that. Hey, Jason?" I coo with a sweet voice, hoping it will work.

"Hmm?" He replies with his eyes closed.

"I was kinda invited to the camping trip and-

"What?" He opens his eyes suddenly and once again, looks up. Low-key creepy, bro.

"Shut up. Let me finish. Blake guys invited me to the camping trip. Said it was some usual thing you guys held for bonding. Good for the players. Blah blah blah. And he said I could come." I smile at the end and take a sip of my cold beer. The sharp cold beer bites into my warm tongue and I close my eyes, savoring the taste of it.

Wine is still better, you all.

"You do realize there are gonna be like more than ten boys, right?" Aaron jumps in, wiggling his eyebrows.