CHAPTER 14: Do you only have eyes for anything with a vagina?

"Yeah. I've actually heard of her. Sexy, so to say." Shawn says while wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

The dork.

"I curse the bad timing we have. Why are we not in our final year? Ugh!" Austin whines while playing with some of his Coke that spilled.

Sometimes, I really wonder what this boy's purpose in life is.

Well, it's not like I have it figured out. Hah. I could really play hypocrisy well, couldn't I?

"Though that won't stop me from going over to her office and...uh... borrowing some papers. You know, extra credits and all that shit." Shawn continues blabbering as I try to look for Maddie. She still wasn't back from her class and here I was, stuck in the middle of horny ass buffoons who were literally undressing some supposedly new young teacher in their minds.

Yes, I'm still seated with the Soccer Suckers.

Yes, I still haven't figured a way out.

And no, Caleb isn't here. Thank goodness. I hadn't spotted him after our little class fight back during Literature. At this point, my hatred for him was way more than love for pizza.

Which is very far-thrown and extremely extreme by the way.

So you could imagine how deep my hatred now was for him.

I don't know what made him suddenly jump to that idiotic conclusion but whatever it was – his judgmental personality or just the lack of ability to be polite – I hated him. That was the bottom line.

Wasn't the term spoilt brats referred to kids who HAVE parents who spoil and pamper them with all the love and affection they had?

I had nothing in the statement above.

My entire mindset on Caleb changed. You know, just to expect a little politeness or manners from someone like Caleb was even a lot to do. And he totally proved me right.

I continue rolling my eyes at the stupid comments Shawn, Austin and Blake were throwing around and about. My eyes wander off near the door to look for Maddie but I see something more that makes me want to rip my butt right off this chair.

Jason and Aaron relaxingly walk in-

WHAT THE FUCK?

There was no way they sit here... right? If only I spent my time analyzing who sits where then this day wouldn't come? But no. Stupid me just has to put my soul and heart into eating food.

If I do ever break into a fight with Caleb, I never in a million years wish for any of my brothers present there.

I very well know how that's going to end.

My fears are undoubtedly true as the two walk right towards our table and sit down opposite me.

"Sumo! What are you doing here?" Aaron says excitedly as he grins and looks around, expecting an answer from someone. Yeah, Aaron... I don't exactly have the answer to that. I was more like physically blackmailed by a certain Blake Daniels.

I look to my left and glare at Blake who innocently smiles at me as if he didn't leave a dent on my poor arm.

"Blake, over here, assaulted me into sitting here." The glare on Jason's face doesn't even take 0.23 seconds to appear. He was even faster than the flash.

Just that Barry was hotter than Jason could ever be. Duh.

"What?" Jason grits his teeth while squishing the life out of the poor Cola bottle he was holding.