{ 4 }

New Orleans Bourbon Street
March 21, 2009
{hello boys}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus pov

Walking around with my luggage sucked but for some reason I forgot that I could make my luggage disappear. So with a wish of my hand and some chanting my luggage disappear but I took a quick glance around me and made sure that whoever saw luggage disappear would forget it.
I still remembered the first day I compelled somebody. even though I am not even a vampire But i compelled somebody if you can believe it.
In my village it was beautiful and many families and friends lived there.
we were all like family but we all had a secret that no other villages knew. but maybe except for the one beside us.
because we told them once a month we transform Into beast so we told him to hide so we won't kill them.
I remember this day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback - thousand years ago The year the Michaelson's turned into vampires
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" father is a possible that I can go down to the river. That's close to our village by myself I promise I won't rip up my dress I will be sure that I am clean for dinner, I promise father."
I said with a lot of confidence I always tried to convince my father. that I am capable of going out on my own .I don't need my brothers to come and help me with anything. As his face transforms from being angry to being kind and gentle he responded to me with.
" Magnus you know that I hate when you go all by yourself , to the river you don't know if you're going to trip or you're going to fall and hurt yourself real bad but you know I trust you more than your two brothers combined so yes, you can go but be home before dinner." He signed .
it is when he look upon my face I was filled with enjoyment and excitement. he finally letting me to go by myself .
but with no hesitation I turned around and walked out of the hut and put on my biggest smile and wave to our neighbours and walk straight through the path to the woods.
This path was so familiar to me .
my mother and I would come here and pick the loveliest flowers for dinner or we would grab the prettiest flowers to make flower crowns to give to the eldest ones in our village but this time it was different I felt more free felt like I could make my own path ,my own journey but I would never leave this village it was everything to me.
I reach down and grab beautiful orange big flower I think it's called a Tigerlily I think it is because that's what mom used to tell me.
she said I reminded her of a Tigerlily every time she looked at it when she came out here to pick the flowers or pick up some water .
she would look at the tiger lilies and think of me so when I picked one up it remind me of her . it's like a special bond me and her have it was beautiful connection between us. Walking over to the river with the Tigerlily in my hand spinning it between my fingers.
I sat down by the big maple tree and sat against it looking at the river I sang a simple tune that I sing myself to sleep now and then. I sing it in a very low tone. For me to hear it by myself.

"Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's son
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out for the rope, sent by and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey."

As sticks start breaking behind me .I stand up slowly looking behind me and I see an older woman like an elder .come towards me and she's from my village. She looks at me dead in the eye and says to me.
" Beautiful voice you got there you better be careful wherever you sing somebody might hear you and come looking for that beautiful voice and snatch you up from your village am I right ,Magnus?" She questioned me and I know with respect I have to answer right away but not scared.
" yes Mary Lou, I know but I came here by the river to be alone with my voice and clear my head from all the commotion at home with my brothers getting to trouble around the village and pulling pranks on the village nearby." After I spoke with confidence and kindness. Mary Lou gave me a weird stare into my eyes . Hers went into a different colour they were dark with a blue ring around and she said to me. "Fellow spirits I now call upon myself to give over my power to this young girl Magnus and will her wolf side be contained she will become the new sorceress hybrid, I think you say ancestors great this upon her." With those wisdom words she looked at me right in the eye with her hand held up in the air she grabbed this clear gold wrapping dagger and stabbed me right in the chest I felt no pain worse than this.
blood started to pour through my clothes and I could feel voices in my head telling me let it all in you are now a mortal creature that cannot die without giving your power to somebody else at the right age we say you can. Or you could be killed when your dagger is remade with the right ingredients. All of the sudden everything went black I could feel my head fall to the ground hitting it against the maple trees Mary Lous eyes were back to normal and she said "I am sorry about but this is how it's supposed to be."

she ran off

then I hear running footsteps running towards me I kind of looked over and see who it was .
it was a young gentleman probably from the village over with long blonde hair looking at me with concern then after that blackness overcame me but I did hear a second voice that sounds similar to the blonde boys voice and without seconds later I opened up my eyes I jump out of shock and see that I am no longer in the woods or in my village I am in someone else's home.
I got up on my own 2 feet looking around when I see a girl staring at me with a little wooden figure in her hand and an older woman standing by the fire cooking that was also blonde very slim woman but I could feel some type of connection or magic between us.
With seconds later the tall woman turns to me and says "are you all right my dear my son Niklaus brought you here with his brother Elijah .I was wondering if you were OK they said you got stabbed but I don't see no blood on your dress like they said."when I looked down I saw there was no blood but I still wearing the same dress I was wearing when I got stabbed without any second thinking I looked at her say "where am I and get me home." She looked at me with a blank stare and said "you are in my home and your home is north from my village."
I was shocked she gave me an answer so I said "you don't remember me," and then I looked over to the other girl "you don't remember me either I am now leaving see you later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" excuse me ma'am are you OK?" With me snapping back into reality I realize I was standing in one spot replaying in memory of my past then looking up I saw a man with dark skin and an Afro type hair. " oh yeah I'm fine I guess I'm just really thinking of a good memory I think .can you help me find a bar as like tinted windows and I don't know this might sound weird but do you know a guy named Diego .I'm here looking for him because a friend of mine Marcel told me I could find him around here. Vampire and don't worry don't freak out I know you're vampire because I can sense it and I'm supernatural too." Was an a maze look on him he quickly responded. "well you're looking at him and you're talking to him right now how may I help you?" With a shocked look on my face I quickly responded with. "Where is Marcel Diego and apparently you're supposed to take me to where I'll be staying .I don't know if I'm sounding self-centred or a little bratty-year-old but is it possible you can help me find these things?." Without a doubt we start walking and he said "look up there he's in the bar in the window with an original so I would watch out for yourself and I'm pretty sure Marcel will show you where you be staying because he probably wants the honour of it so see ya have fun." With a smirk on his face he zoomed away like a typical vampire would so looking at every window in there with the blink of an eye I see marcel .
without any hesitation I turn into the restaurant and this place is called well don't know don't care.
"Hey boys."