{ 9 }

New Orleans, the compound
March 22, 2009
{She looked absolutely stunning}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klaus POV

As me and my dear sister Rebecca. Enter marcels' rather large party with people dangling from the ceiling and people dancing all around. All I could've been thinking for the past couple of days since. I met the Magnus girl was her beauty and confidence she carried around. Was spectacular. Also I tried to get my rotten mind off Magnus. By talking to the Cami girl at the bar Russo's. But as I kept walking in this party .I look over to see my dear sister and started chatting with her about the plans tonight. " well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say." As I see the adorable Cami in this white sparkly dress. With angel wings That went past her shoulders and she looked absolutely beautiful. But she was all Marcel's not mine or any other man's. But always why? Why is she even here? In this party filled with vampires in other peoples." What's she doing here?"
" what better way to distract Marcel then put his very human, new girl in a room Chuck full of vampires?." Sister says as she walks away for me to go talk to her. I closely followed behind. " is he the infamous on again off again?" Cami asked Rebecca. " he's the brother, actually in my sister is right you do look stunning." With her comment back made me chuckle a little.
" you clean up pretty well yourself."
" oh don't be fooled love, I'm the devil in disguise." After I said that Rebecca headed to the bar for some booze . I look up to the inside balcony I see the most stunning girl. With a perfect body suit that shines brighter than the lucky star in fits all of her curves very well I must say. Then realizing it's the beautiful Magnus Evans. She looked around with beauty in her eyes. She quickly start walking down the long steps. Towards the party. She quickly met my gaze and I begin to feel weak in my knees. But I never feel weak anywhere. " Bonjour, Klaus what a nice surprise of seeing you here tonight? You look handsome and beastly. I like but I see you have eyes for that Cami girl or the brunette girl that lives in that beautiful white pillar house. But I will stay out of your way. Beastly hybrid." I couldn't believe she just said that to me but as she walked away I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I walked over to my dear sister to a chat with her. " you really are a hideously evil little thing aren't you?."As I stare at Cami and marcel dancing together .
" nonsense the perfect for each other. You wanted marcel distracted.voila!," my plan was in motion when Diego walked in with Thierry.
Minutes later Marcel was upstairs dealing with the problem. I slipped the last part to spice up the plan to destroy Marcel's inner circle. To Josh. My little eyes and ears to deliver the little letter to Marcel while I watched everything by the side. Then I noticed Magnus up there too. But I just smiled and said to myself.
" and it begins"