{ 34 }

Magnus pov

When I saw it was morning time I quickly ran to where I felt the new babies presence was. she was in the witches cemetery laying in a basket. I could see Marcel right behind me when he yelled my name "Magnus wait for me!! I have something that could possibly help!" so I waited for him I said "you were not killing Klaus at this very moment even though he hurt you and your guys but there is a baby's life on a line about to get sacrificed for more power to the witches and I know that one of your rules is no kids get hurt." he shook his head to agree. what on what I've said to him "Magnus you're right I shouldn't do this I should save the new baby with you Klaus can be dealt with later." We both ran in well Klaus , Haley and Elijah were thrown around from the witches because they were using their power against them all. I could see was that Haley got thrown left dealing with Genevieve, Elijah was dealing with Monique and Klaus was dealing with the other blonde chick that I did not know the name of. that Klaus quickly grabbed a metal steak off of the fence thrown at the blonde one that went throw her stomach then to the wall. this would mean she's dead and the power was severed. Marcel said "watch this Monique will be dead in seconds with this devil star you should know what it is." I then looked at him Watched him throw it and all I saw was Monique putting her hand down from about to stab Haley and Klaus's new baby. But to see there was cuts everywhere on her skin that was showing. But I quickly using my teleportation over to the baby I picked her up in her little blanket that she was rapped around in and I looked back at everyone is whisper to them saying "I'm taking her somewhere safe come and find me. when I'm done" With the words coming out of my mouth I just teleported with the baby to the compound in the front foyer. I quickly look at the baby closer to my heart so she would not see all these dying vampires. few minutes later Klaus enter with marcel by his side. " hey guys .... oh here you go Klaus here is your beautiful baby girl" I passed the baby over to him when I seen his world take a one hundred degree turn of reality. he held his baby girl close to his heart then reached and grabbed my hand. leading me to the baby room. when we got to the room Klaus spoke to me. "I want to thank you love , for saving my daughter from the witches. even thought you are one of them in some way. you are an angel brought down to me and my family I don't know how much I can thank you so much. you have had all are backs even thought you were here to run me out of town along with my siblings. so thank you Magnus Evans." we both just stood there watching the baby that had no name yet.

~ {} ~

"There is a third option .....  I grew up in a war zone. My parents thought they could protect me, But in the end they were slaughtered, and I spent my childhood alone and unloved. I made a promise to my baby and to myself that she would not grow up like I did. that she would grow up safe and loved, and yet here she is on her first day in this world with a grandmother that is on bent on sacrificing her and a mother that has to drink the blood of her own baby to survive transitioning into a hybrid and I'm the one that loves her the most. I think the only thing is to do is send her away while we stay behind and clean up the mess that we've made." Hayley was crying and so was i. " I have an idea it might not be the idea we thought of but Haley you're right we should send her away but with that she still has all your enemies that will be having a bounty on her head. But the idea that I've come to think about since last night was for me to die. Even though I am lived a long life I think my time is up. for your daughter to be safe and sound and made sure that no one will find her. I will be putting my magic and my powers into a beautiful necklace and bracelet for whoever is going to keep watch over her when you send her away. it will hide her from every supernatural beings. I will do this for my niece or whatever you want me to be to her I love you all. You have given me a family when I had known for a long time. You made me fight for my family when I haven't for a while. I know this day is supposed to be about the beautiful baby girl you have in your arms but I will have to die in honour of her safety but I do have one thing to ask from you guys to tell her that I love her so much that I died for her safety and hope to God that she will be loved more than all of us because we love her. you guys cannot change my mind on what I've chosen for her it will be done by tonight." I could see Klaus crying , Haley crying and Elijah crying on the choice I've made. with that Elijah was frustrated so he spoke on. "No this is in sane you heard Genevieve as long as she lives that baby will be hunted." "Not if no one knows that she lives." Klaus spoke out "What is it that you tend to do brother?" "Whatever it takes to save our family."