{ 24 }

Magnus pov

A week after Klaus slept with me he has been trying to please me. With gifts, surprise kisses from behind sometimes I would walk into my room to have him waiting, to talk about my past or me. That I never like to talk about except with him or Marcel but sometimes I would regret on telling him about myself just sometimes. Because I do  regret on many things I have done in my life time.
Earlier Marcel give me a call to go meet him somewhere privately to talk about things that have been bothering him or something along those lines. lately the previous two nights Marcel ,Diego and I Met were the night walkers stay during the daylight times. I was personally walked in to see Marcel and Diego waiting for me. In the tables of the back ,so I approach them, to start talking to them. " what am I doing here boys?" They both look at me to sit down so I did. " I just don't get it man. You know we would've stayed with you, till the end." I have noticed Diego holding in his anger, his comments on any situation. Since Klaus has become the new leader of New Orleans.
Diego has been coming to me to help release his anger, throw fighting each other with punching gloves in the compound grand floors. " letting you both do that I would've been letting you guys die, and you're still my people and friend of 70 years Magnus. For now just follow my lead. Trust me, it ain't over yet." Marcel mentioning to us, to follow his lead through this. " I guess so Marcel but you know I don't take or follow people's rules or orders I also hate getting told what to do by anyone that even includes you." Diego left with me to go back to the compound.
After the meeting with marcels vampire inner circle, also Haley and I.
Haley called me to the front doors to talk about on Klaus just ordered the vampires to do. Then we both heard Elijah grab Diego and throw him to the wall. " Elijah you shouldn't be here! Klaus has his guys watching me, sometimes me and Magnus." She cried out trying to protect him from getting caught. " I wouldn't worry about them, Hayley probably Rebecca is with him." I was then correct when we heard men screaming and yelling. Then Cody flying right behind us. " come to mustn't linger! Let's get you someplace safe Haley, I'm pretty sure Magnus can watch for herself of her safety." that is true I can protect myself in this matter. "NO ! You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine, I've been deemed under protection by the Almighty Klaus . Even ask Magnus, it's the werewolves who need help. He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked up peace offering to Marcel's crew. You three have to help them." I guess this was what she was trying to tell me before they came in. " uh... in the bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire sorceress squad? I think you should be grateful we came to save you."  That entire time Rebecca was whispering I found it funny that she was ,she always loves being the loudest person in the room. " listen Rebecca all my life, I've been wanting to know who my real family was, and I only met Magnus so far and just as I find out that the  rest are out there in the bayou Klaus orders them killed you three want to help me? Help are people please."As she points to me and her.
— {} —
When we arrived we saw Diego barking orders for Wolf heads. " we rather you didn't Diego, please!" There was a surprise look on Diego's face to see us ,even me. " what The hell you doing out here?" Just to stare right at me for that question really?. " i've come to suggest you seek, another hunting grounds." Elijah suggested to the vampires. " suggestions noted!"
" well Diego it would be such a shame to have to rearrange, that pretty face."  What kind of prettyface does he have? " what the hell do you care about the wolves ? Other than Magnus I can see why she is out here." Why is he trying to somewhat see sympathy in this situation. "generally I don't. However this particular clan is not to be touched.... goodbye!"
" yeah bye!" Rebecca said to get the last word in. Then Diego circled around with his hand to round up the vampires. "Nothing here, anyway" (whistle) after the past one minute of the vampires leaving Elijah and I heard something, so Elijah and I ran off to go see what it is. " we're not here to harm you, eve I promise you." Then she took off her hood to see Elijah and I. "Hello again, Eve is it?" Elijah question " One of Haley's and Magnus littermates I presume?" Rebecca yelled out. "haley sent you here to protect us, didn't she? Tell her we appreciate the concern but Magnus should know we've been looking out for ourselves for a while now. Nobody finds us unless we want to be found."  She was correct they have been doing this since they've been wolves full time.
" well you found you so?"
" like I said ......  there's something I thought you and your family also Magnus, should know about."  She was walking towards Rebecca with this paper thing like a map then started to explain. " we're surrounded by 20,000 acres of swamp. (as she shows us on the map.) The ones born here know it like the back of our hands. We will be fine but here newcomers from out of State, not Haleys, Magnus and my kin but Word spreads about the baby of hers. Lots of werewolves want to see this miracle pregnancy for themselves, only know the vampires are out looking for blood and all these werewolves new to the bayou , they might not know where to hide."  That's a lot of information about the werewolves but wow. "You say that like we're supposed to care except Magnus over there." Rebecca said with a sassy and snappy attitude. They should care because if they don't help Haley do this she will hate them Forever. "believe me  you're gonna want them kept alive!" Eve said " and why is that eve?"I spoke out "see for yourself Magnus!"
— {} —
Later that night
— {} —
" wow these wolves really travel in style don't they Magnus?" Rebecca was right beside me when saying that when Elijah was checking the trailer. "Empty"  Elijah said when poking his head out. " behind on their payments, perhaps? Elijah" I said well still standing by Rebecca. "Shall we proceed then?" Elijah question to us. " let's not and tell Haley we did then ,you get to impress the girl, and I can go home. You know how hovels depressed me."She has a somewhat short patience on this. "I'm not trying to impress the girl?" Elijah was lying to us about that because he was smiling while saying that. "I should bloody hope you are why else are we here Elijah? So come on Elijah you've fallen for her, admit it to us." Because Rebecca and I could tell he has fallen for her. "Yeah may do wonders for this stick that's lodged up your enduringly stotic ass .if you did" Elijah did speak after that I zoned out when I heard shouting and screaming. Then to see wolves running from the vampires. So then I ran over and grabbed Diego in a chokehold while Elijah spoke to him. I then released him after Elijah was done speaking to him. Diego left with that warning. I looked over to see one werewolf mumbling in pain then got up. To stare at us three. " Who are you people?" He questioned us. But Elijah approached him to grab his necklace he was wearing. "I would say The better question is, who are you?"
— {} —
We then left with a lot of information. But I parted ways from Elijah and Rebecca. To go see Divina cause I heard she's moving into the compound. When I see the new baby vampire walking to Davinas room I had to see what he was up to. "Hello Josh, is it?"
" a...yes?"
" what are you doing here in the compound near Divinas room?"
" see Divina and drop this violin off to her."
" oh OK Josh. I am one of Divinas friends too. Maybe we could be friends?"
" yeah sure? Not to be rude or anything who are you I've seen you before with Marcel and Klaus but who are you?"
" Magnus Evans the sorceress hybrid."with that we shook hands and walked into her room to hear ruckus and things banging around. "Hey looking for something?.... I figured with you vacating the attic would be a safe zone? Found this there." Josh spoke to Davina " it was dangerous for you to come back Josh also hey Magnus hope you met Josh here he's one of my new friends and hope you too can be friends to!"
" yeah we did in the hallway briefly" I signed "hey what did Haley want?" Josh asked. She then turned around and said "do you trust her Josh?"
"I don't know why?" Yeah why is she questioning about Haley and trusting her. "She told me about a witch getting killed, an elder but I don't know?..." she's talking about Agnes. "Oh yeah crazy Agnes? I heard about that. Elijah went all berserk on her crew. I guess it was super gross, just, like heads and guts, blaaah!" That was the best explanation I have ever heard in a long time. " what? Divina I thought you hated the witches?" I said to her "Haley was right Marcel is just using me Josh, Magnus I can't stay here. I'm not going to be there puppet you guys have to get me out of here!"
"where should we go Davina!"