{ 31 }

Eve wanted Haley to practice giving birth in the cabin in the Bayou. she  laid on the floor with blankets and pillows. " I guess this means no epidural, huh? You sure I can't do this thing in the say the hospital? The place with the doctors and the drugs are?" Haley asked "honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born stop worrying Haley" she then agreed with eve. "then what, eve and Magnus? I don't even know what it's like to have a mother, let alone be one." " Trust us, when the time comes you'll know exactly what to do." I cried out to her because I know what she is feeling sorta. I grew up the rest of my life without my mom there and when I needed her the most of all the times. the nights where I would cry myself to sleep. Or the other times where I was so happy  I would love to share with her but I can't. "I hope so, as fun as it is to imagine Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone with Magnus possibly help." " Both eve and I don't believe that Haley." I did hear the young kids calling out my name so I waved goodbye to eve and Hayley.  all the kids here loved my presence and when I showed them a little bit of magic around the forest." Hey kiddos! What do you want to do?" then we all noticed there was a motorcycle coming so I push the kids behind me to keep them safe. "Which one of You is in charge?" the man asked so Jackson stood forward like walking towards him. "Who's asking?" Then a giant grin went on his face. That's when I realized and heard the three beeping sounds. A BOMB. So I quickly turned towards the kids. "Get down now!" I yelled. I just then see all the kids get down to there knees covering there head. my grand purple  force Field went up all over the kids that were behind me. But my back got burned from the explosion but I stayed strong for the kids. I was in severely painful death like pain it felt like my skin was ripped into shreds like a dog would do to a chew toy. I could feel the tiny and big fat pustules coming up on my skin. But a few minutes later when I started to really hear people grumbling and crying for pain I put my full focus back into the kids. "Kids come with me to the water now! No asking questions just follow me and keep your focus on me and my voice." All the kids looked around but I made sure they were all coming and staying focused. When we approach the waters I told the kids to "sit down and close your eyes shut until either Jackson, Hayley, eve or I say something else." With a couple words I put a force field around them that would protect them, and cloaking their eyes until one of us told them to open their eyes so they would not see the horror of this situation. Then I ran back over to see a trailer on top of eve, I ran closer to her when the second explosion hit us and went off. I again use my force field and protected seven other Wolfpack members. My ears were ringing so I fell to the ground in pain. to when Elijah then picked me up and took me to the compound. then Laid me on the couch in the office that was close to Klaus's room. He then disappeared back to the Bayou to help the others. "Elijah where are you? ..... Oh Magnus! what the bloody hell happened to you?" I could here Klaus talking to me but his voice muffled in second but all I could worry about was the kids in the bayou. "Are the kids OK? Just tell them to open their eyes. then the force field will be broken...."  I've just passed out from what I could remember.
~ Klaus pov ~
After dealing with father Kieren's hex and asking Genevieve if she is the one behind to blow up the bayou when Haley called me to tell me what went on down there. I went back to the compound I hope to see Elijah home telling me all about what happened in the bayou and how the people are injured and Haleys upset about it. But I enter the office room where I expected him to be. "Elijah where are you?" I was heading up the stairs to see Elijah putting down Magnus with horrible huge burn marks down her back and burn marks on her two arms. "Oh Magnus! what the bloody happened to you?" She grumbled and turned toward my face. " Are the kids OK? Just tell them to open their eyes.then the force field will be broken...." Her eyes then fluttered shut and this scared me so much. I then carried her to my bedroom so I could keep a close eye on her. I never knew why I cared so much about Magnus even though she's giving me the silent treatment. But I will not let that stop our relationship I know I've done wrong to her but I can never see her being mad at me at all. 45 minutes later I looked over to see her wounds healing very good and fast so my hopes were getting up so high. "Where am I?" She asked I placed my body right beside her. "Really what kind of sick plan is this Klaus? Why am I here." She totally got up out of bed and started to walk with a bit of stumbling around, out of the room. "Where are you going love?" I asked "going to my bedroom! Is that a problem Klaus? Or are you going to rip my heart out to teach me a lesson or even better sleep with another girl?" Magnus is now getting sassy with me like Caroline did back in Mystic Falls. "Can we talk now Magnus? About everything that's with our relationship and more?" " Well Klaus where do you want me to start? Oh let's start by you ripping out my heart when I have done nothing to you but being nice to you, protect Haley like Elijah and you asked me to do. a second thing is you never come to find me when Papa tunda got me! Celeste saved me not you, when the witches change my natural state to wolf! Where were you? Oh wait you're fucking around with the redheaded girl I hate so much. In your bed you didn't care if Elijah found me at all I do remember you saying it out loud while in the bed with her. You are the one that said I love you first to me plainly you lied to me right to my face and in front of Elijah. I must be crazy after you have done all these things to me I still.... love you Niklaus... after everything you did I am able to see past your beast like self always because you were not the monster you pretend to be. So why me all I have ever done is I have your ba...." our lips connected to shut her up and for me to say sorry but one thing led to another me and her got let's just say the room got real heated by the night. When we were finished, she fell asleep on my chest. I could feel her heartbeat against mine. I whispered to her saying "I'm sorry love that I played you like this I have never had someone like you stay in my life that loves me through thick and thin. Other than my siblings you taught me to fight for someone's love not just pay for it or give them gifts at any cost. I did go looking for you until Genevieve told me you left town. I was shattered inside, so I slept with her to maybe feel good inside. But it didn't work at all I could only hear your beautiful song you say by the river in my head. So I still love you with all my dark black heart that beaded for you Magnus Evans since I re-met you in the bar with Marcel and the time when we were Vikings when I first laid my eyes upon you." I felt my tears fall down my check, I kissed her on her forhead. To that's when I heard her say was "I forgive you Klaus Mikealson always and forever but if you hurt me again I'll make your death look like a joke." She then snuggled in closer and I had a smile from ear to ear now and maybe full well she has forgiven me somewhat. I will never play her like that again.
I will fight for her to her last breath.