{ 8 }

New Orleans March 22, 2009
Meeting Davina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

After the night I came home from knowing all the information Klaus has said to those two girls and me digesting it . I felt like I should keep that to myself and no one else should know .
this morning Marcel appeared in my room and looked at me while I was waking up .he asked me if I would like to meet someone very Close and special to him but I cannot tell another living soul and of course I love to meet somebody. he said that she really had no friends and he thought that maybe I could be a friend to her since well I'm a girl and she's a younger girl.Walking out of the compound and Marcel grabbing my arm to vamp speed over to an old looking church that looks like it's been shut down for a couple years by now .
opening the doors smelling that Misty smell of a church .I walked down the aisle where all the pews were lined up carefully neatly one by one up to the front everything was wrapped around with white blankets .Marcel looked straight over to me to come the way he was. I looked up the stairs and saw there was a room up there I quickly walked up with Marcel behind me. I wondered who could be up here.
that this young girl is trapped in a room where nobody else knows where she was this place looks really secretive from the supernatural world or anybody else's eyes Marcel guested passed me and open the door and took notice of a girl " hey Divina look I brought someone for you to meet maybe U2 could be friends or something but trust me she is someone you can trust. she's very nice and kind and caring person .so you don't have to worry .she's not like those nasty original vampires that I've been telling you about." When the girl gets A glance over to me she smiled from ear to ear walking up to me .she straight up just hugged me and of course I hugged her back I mean who would not want to hug from a sweet little girl you just met. "Hello Divina, my name is Magnus Evans. An hybrid sorceress, and you are a harvest girl. That has three other girls powers. Am I right.?" After I spoke she had a little sad worry on her face. " oh I am truly sorry, if I hurt you I have a tendency on getting a glimpse of peoples past life to help me understand who I'm talking to. Also I don't get a choice of what glimpses I get. Oh sorry for my rambling. I have another tendency to ramble on." With the small chuckle coming from both of us. She glanced back at Marcel and smiles. " Marcel, I think I like her can she stay for a while please? Marcel." Without a doubt he said yes. He quickly grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear. " Watch her please, stay safe, and later on around 2:45 PM get ready for a party I'm hosting at the compound. I would love to see you there in an outfit .That's stunning to the eye OK?" I said yes of course I could never say no to a party. It's kind of my thing to be a good looking at a party that stops the eye. He then left, the door slammed and Davina turn to me by grabbing my elbows. "Ok,Magnus can we talk about stuff that I can never tell Marcel and how are you so much more powerful than .me that has four girls magic inside of me. How's even possible is it possible?" I was surprise she could sense my magic. " yes Davina it's possible for me to be stronger than you and I don't know why, but it is and I could help you control yours. If you want" what's the quickest sure she agreed.

Hours went by like water streams. 2:45 PM rolled by and I said goodbye to my new little friend. That knew what kind of pain Im in . she knew and felt somewhat the pain felt like. I was finally being relax in my own witchy body that I can never die in. I was thankful that Marcel let me know who this girl was. She was kind, funny, passionate, loving girl. I can never know who would hurt this kind of girl. But life has its own way of having their own pass sent for us. But I did feel bad for her, and Marcella bit. As my feet hit the ground of newfound bedroom I stay in. Looking around my largely huge closet. I found an old bodysuit from the 20s when I met ripper Stefan Salvatore when he had no humidity. But his dear best friend Lexi brought him back for his humanity. But anyway this body suit was beautiful it had rhinestones, jewels , diamonds and even sequence this outfit was spectacular. It's screamed stunning to the eye. Like Marcel wanted. My make up was snatched and bronzy within a nude lip. My hair was stream down to my bum. With a golden strings dangling down my hairs. I had a rose gold long nails with a nude high heels, that had cross over little strings it went perfect with my outfit.(outfit at the top). As seconds pass of me getting on my last touches to my outfit. I hear the loud music playing. Oh the party starts, now. Let's go turn heads. As I'm about to leave I hear. " you look stunning."