{ 33 }

Magnus pov

This mourning was a little brighter then usual and an weird vibe that coursed threw the air. I felt Klaus big arms around my waist. Now pulling me closer to his warm body. "good mourning beastly." I could tell he was smiling from ear to ear. my body was slowly turning over to face him. "hello my love, what are you doing to me now and days? cause your smile and laughter that's making me weak to my knees and nobody does that to me." I just smiled and kissed him

~ {} ~

I was just sitting down when I heard someone like a witch come close to me. "Hello again Magnus Evans. I highly recommend you to watch out tonight!" really I just stood right up to go face to face with her. " well whatever redhead you better make sure I am 10 feet underground playing cards with the devil. Before I come back and kill you for hurting my family." she was vibrating  fear offer her. "you scared of me simple  undead witch!" Then again she opens her loudmouth. "no miss Evans I am not but listen to my warning because the ancestors want you alive for some reason." " Really the ancestors want me alive when though I am against the balance of nature?" so I threw her across the room to the bookshelf "don't tell me what to do little stupid which!" I yelled to her.  "Well tonight get prepared like I said a warning the ancestors want you to live to do something else. Your parents are keeping the ancestors from killing you at this moment." I was surprise that she was telling me this but I did not care at all she does not tell me what to do or what to believe in but if my parents are trying to save me, but my parents are not even witches how could they have a foot hold on my willing of life or death matters. Unless when I killed them I sent them to my own spiritual realm for them where they can live in peace and harmony where they could possibly still reach and contact me to save me even though I've been alive for thousands of years I do recall a time where I heard my mother's voice telling me don't cry you'll be fine when I was all alone in the 1930s when the depression hit.

~ {} ~

I heard Haley got token away by the witches because they're going to use the new baby girl as a sacrifice to get more power and Genevieve gets to live that is not how the balance of nature works Genevieve is supposed to be dead and the baby is supposed to be a live. like I could remember Davina telling me the harvest girls four die and four come back why does Genevieve gets to bend the rules so she could live. It was late at night when I heard Hayley crying for help because the witches of gotten a hold of her I teleported myself to where she was in the church. I saw her scream in pain but the witches then tryed to pin me up but failed "you are trying to sacrifice a child for the ancestors well I don't think so!" I yelled out loud. but then again Klaus came running in all filled with blood and pain also is stumbling in but I cannot focus on that I have to focus on Hayley. Klaus got thrown up to a wall and I got put down to my knees somehow they had a hold over me. I watch Hayley scream and give birth to a beautiful child that I could see to my eyes. But Haley asked to hold her child just once but Monique Deveroe slit her throat with the baby in Hayley arms and killed her. I knew Hayley was not gonna be dead because she had the blood of her child or should I say klaus's blood in her system that could turn her into a hybrid. But she died and I had burning tears rolling down my eyes. "I told you to stay away " Genevieve said to me "well I don't listen ." after that I had my neck snapped but when I woke up nobody was there. So I quickly ran to go find a Haley and Elijah also Klaus was.