{ 18 }

New Orleans the compound/deep in the bayou
April 3rd 2009
{Someone kidnapped Haley?}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

Tonight is what I wanted to do fight night the best night of the week or the month. I remember when marcels  first started doing it it was just a couple of guys and now there's hundreds it's about to get juicy in here.
I was down on the floor where all the vampires were when I quickly ran into a young man without noticing it. " oh I'm sorry there didn't mean to run into you and I really don't want to cause any trouble don't want to start the fighting now. My name is Magnus and yours.?Wait a minute aren't you the new vampire guy named Josh the one where Marcel made you grab the golden coin with that girl of yours?"
" yes it is my name is Josh and I have no clue why we're doing this but it must be cool?"  With that he kind of sounded scared but who wouldn't be when you have over 70-year-old vampires in the same room as you and you're just the fresh deadly meat on the table. " well it's going to be fine Josh just make sure that you're not chosen just watch this one out. I'll make sure Marcel does that for you. Maybe later on Josh , me and you could be friends I see that you're not that bad of a person and I could possibly see a future of me and you and a friend of mine being friends altogether is that OK with you?" Without a doubt he shook his head yes. I quickly turn on my black heels and went up where Marcel was to join the supreme leader in the fights. (Outfit at the top)
" ladies, gentlemen. Welcome to the fight night and the first rule of fight night is, the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle. And one of these a day late ring, if you can impress me with a little ultraviolence, U2 can joy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you got to do is kick a little ass. So here we go!!" Everyone started making a bigger circle so they can have room to fight in. " first 2 contenders Felisa and otto! Hahahahaha" The fighting begun it was one of the highlights of my week to make me happy other than me ripping out a witches heart. " damn Marcel Felicia can kick some ass!"
" I know right I can see that sooner or later she's going to have a daylight ring but not yet I like my inner circle with you in it" he then crossed his arms to watch the rest. Out of nowhere Niklaus  enter the building and snap Felicia's neck. I'm guessing Elijah is not so far behind. The crowd went silent.
" good evening I like a word?"
" what do you think you're doing?" I was thinking the same thing Marcel was saying.
then Elijah came walking in between the crowd and saying appears that they interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs.
" we've come here for the girl. Give her to us or we will kill everyone here starting with you" as he pointed straight to Marcel .
Marcel : " you too got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands.!" I really don't think it's Marcel's home I just have a vibe it's actually Niklaus and Elijah's from way back then. Marcel just took it over when they left or like he likes to say it ran off.
" your home, is it?"
" The girl I will not ask again" Elijah yelled out. Without a thought I knew exactly who he was talking about it was Haley she must be missing? right after me and Rebecca leave those two boys couldn't watch her. I look over to Marcel to see if he had anything to do with it.
" I assume you're talking about Haley. yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude. Who is she anyway?"
He cannot possibly know who she is. Klaus was trying to tell me earlier that I need to keep Haley a secret from anyone's eyes.
" she's an old friend you know how sentimental I am about old friends." That was smooth greatest idea he came up with in a split second to respond to Marcel without any fear running through his face. " well We don't got her or even ask Magnus if we do and before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit last night. I was feeling nostalgic so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized that the original family of vampires. Had taken up residence. Your girl Haley answered the door. We exchanged hellos that was it. you don't believe me look around hell, I'll even help you find her, but the question I ask is if Haley is it here, then where is she?" Both Elijah and Klaus looked at each other then looked at me I didn't question a second I don't care all the vampire saw me I quickly raced down the steps to Elijah ,Nick to go help find Haley.  About 20 minutes later the con pound cleared of all the vampires. And Marcel walked in with a couple of his inner circle mates and said since I control all the witches in this town I'll get you one little locator spell. Even I'll let Magnus do it for you guys if that tickles your pink?"
" where are you going?" Nick questioned Marcel while he was leaving.
" I hate to cut this short but the sun is climbing up soon my night walkers need to get inside, and I go to city to run I'll leave you to track down your last cheap." With a quick smile Marcel was off.
the boys looked at me and I quickly washed up a map from my back pocket out onto a table. Elijah pulled up a chair right in front of me. Klaus stood right beside me.
I needed Klaus blood so I quickly grabbed his hand and sliced open it. Moving his hand over top the map and letting it drip down.
started to use my magic to find her and letting go of Klaus hand. "You could've held onto that little longer Magnus if you like it?"
" oh stop with your little flirty comments were here to find Haley not flirt!" Where is that I quickly mumbled some words under my breath and move my hands across the map in a circular motion with both hands .while the blood from one side of the map went to the other side tracking Haley.
" I found her she's in the back country, way out past Houma , Deep in the Bayou." I said quietly.
" I don't suppose you could be more precise?" Elijah spoke out.
" what's the matter Elijah you worried a bit of splashing about in the bog, might ruin your expensive shoes?" Klaus snickered out of his mouth which made me laugh just a little.
" as a matter of fact after my recent confinement I could use a decent stroll through the countryside."
" guys Haley might be out that far because she's probably looking for them exiled wolves I've heard about out of there?"  But I know deep down she did not go that far late last night or this morning. For finding some part of our family out there. Something is up two and two are not being put together it just doesn't make sense. Klaus went on saying "when I am saying she clearly hopes to make the acquaintance of more like herself and Magnus over here. Since they are probably both the same Wolfpack. I suppose our company wasn't good enough for her." I mean he wasn't lying she has been cooped up in a house full of one maybe two originals at a time and no free time I would start going stir crazy.
Without a doubt we all started travelling out to the Bayou looking for Haley.