{ 5 }

New Orleans
March 21st
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcel's POV

As I'm drowning my sorrows in alcohol I look up and seeing him walking through the door Klaus.
"This is a far cry from last nights party.? "
As he meets my gaze and fallowing it to see Cami over there studying.
" in  pursuit of the bartender from Russo's I see." Klaus spoke with a little bit of joy.
  "she's a work in progress" I say
" and yet here you finding her , when you should be eating her for lunch , she must be special?" I hate it when Klaus says that she must be special.
"Business first the corner called he's got my number in case any dead tourist show up" I signed
" let me guess dead tourists with a stamp on their hand, vampire blood in their veins?"
" it happens someone takes a drunken tumble off a balcony or into the Mississippi and today I got too of them to deal with." As my sentence ended I look over and I see cami the girl I've been eyeing for weeks getting up I cannot miss her entrance or her exiting out of anywhere. As she's walking out the door Klaus gets up and interrupts her when she's about to walk out the door with her books in her hands.
" excuse me love what's that you're studying." Of course he's asking her what she's studying to seem somewhat normal.
" abnormal psychology" she responds with.
" abnormal psychology well perhaps you could help me diagnose my friend over here, he's been a little bit depressed can't keep his mind off of a girl tells me she's a queen fit for king. I think you should cut his losses and what's your professional opinion?"
With an eyebrow raise I looked over to her into see what her response is.
" be a nice guy and maybe the opportunity will present itself some day?" As she's about to leave I bolted out of my chair and said "how about tonight , 9 o'clock i'll meet you right here." I try not to sound nervous " I'll take it into consideration." Then with a swift hand of hers pulled open the door and walked out."Harsh" I like it. Sitting back down in my booth near the window where Klaus was sitting there." I'd say I have lost my touch Or you've lost yours" with a chuckle of that we both take a drink and out of nowhere at the doors fly open again.
"Hey boys!" A mysterious British accent said but I recognize the voice looking up to see Magnus,standing there with a big smile plastered on her face.
" oh magnus ,you're here ?oh wait when did you get here ?my day walkers  never came to me to say you'd arrived." I was truly surprise seeing Magnus here already I thought she'd be a day or two. " well Marcel, I came in this morning met some young gentleman who drove me into town .who is really nervous to be in the same vehicle as me but whatever. The Diego Man you send me to go see. Well I never made it to that bar but I met him down the street from here. When I was remembering on an old memory of mine. But my luggage had to disappear with me magic." She stared at her hand. For some reason she had an a different accent than before. On the phone when she was in Paris.

{Magnus POV}

" oh well so sorry I forgot to introduce myself sir. That's a friend of Marcels. My name is Magnus Evans. How did you do?." This man right in front of me was so handsome and maybe even gorgeous. He reminded me of the boy who ran to my help after my death or should I say. Me being reborn to be the one out of five sorcerers . In the world after me getting out of my own thoughts.
I heard the handsome man say. "Oh love, my name is Niklaus mikealson. The hybrid original!"