{ 20 }

Deep in the bayou / The plantation house
April 3rd - 4th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klaus POV

After I saw Magnus get her neck snapped, I lost my mind on Tyler. For hurting such a kind and wild soul like hers. I could think nothing more than why. I know I killed his mother and stole his girl but honestly killing an innocent. She cannot be gone like this ,she has to live her full life even though she's been alive longer or as much as I am , but that girl needs more in life. I can see she's filled with hurt, guilt, pain, anger, confidence and passion.
How can a girl like her be filled with all those things? A girl like her should be happy and filled with joy.
Not this and I think it's all my fault .
So I then fought Tyler until he begged for me to kill him but no I wanted him to feel the pain I felt after he snapped a girl I have feelings for. He needs to be taught a lesson for hurting her.
So I then gave him what he needed to hear and told him to leave.

I am all bloody because of this fight. but then I quickly ran over to Magnus, to see her beautiful face. She had the smile that made anybody in the room smile even me the big bad wolf. Her eyes were a chocolate brown the one you could look into for hours without getting bored. Her eyes when her powers are getting used were beautiful with that blue little ring around it, felt like she was made just for me. She makes me calm when she's around. I don't want to kill as much as I usually do. When she's around. I didn't like her for her curves. I like her because of the passion that she brings when it comes to family. I heard the conversation she had with Hayley on the stairs when they found out they were family. Magnus promised her what I promised my family. But Magnus doesn't put her family in coffins with a magical dagger that puts them to sleep. I know it must be hard to be her and have all that magic flowing through her. She and i are almost exactly the same but in different ways. I heard the stories of her family turning on her except for her two brothers. They found her fascinating but her parents didn't. It broke my heart to find out that parents turn on their own beautiful daughter. I don't know what's with this girl that's making my heart flutter that hasn't in years. But I'm sort of second-guessing it. A monster like me should not have someone as beautiful as her in his life.
I reach down to grab her bridal style and carry her over to where Haley and Elijah are.
———{}———
Magnus POV
Gasping for air was my first response after getting my neck snapped by Tyler. To look around, I see I'm back in the plantation House.
but how am I here? But with no questions asked. I see Niklaus's muscular body from behind the window. Drinking his bourbon in silence. He probably brought me back from the Bayou with Haley and Elijah.
" hey Rebecca I thought you were leaving?" I signed.
Rubbing my neck to soothe my pain while I chanted out an healing spell. To make it better than it was with my wolf side of healing.
" Rebecca I thought you were leaving us? Magnus I thought you were dead and left me?"
In his voice he was sad about what happened to me.
" we both know this family can barely function without me and Magnus. where are Elijah and Haley?" With that I looked up at Klaus questioning the same thing. I thought I would be able to feel them in the house with my magic but I can't.
Klaus then turn around with his drink , at me and Rebecca. He Started to mention on what he did to them or on what happened.
" I left them in the Bayou!"
"Why? Niklaus leave one of my new family members I just found in the Bayou by herself with Elijah. I'm pretty sure you probably did something on top of that.?" So without a doubt he did. Rebecca then signaled for me to move over so she can sit down on the couch with me. " Elijah and I had a bit of a row, ha ha ha! Hayley has conspired to turn him against me, and you know our brother never was one to resist a pretty face. So one thing led to another, and I bit him left them both stranded in the swamp." How did he sound proud to say that. My family member Haley could get injured I know what happens when a vampire gets bit by a werewolf you start to go delusional. I could tell Rebecca was getting pissed off too. But then again I realize Elijah is original vampire he can't die without someone stabbing him with the white oak steak. But that's not the point.
" Daggering, biting, deserting. Does your wickedness ever end?" I completely agree with Rebecca when does it stop. No wonder he has no one by his side.
"My wickedness is self preservation, I wouldn't have to go to such lengths were I not beset on all sides. by incompetence and treachery. Now that Elijah has abandoned me, I'll be needing you both in my plot against Marcel. Don't Expect to be leaving town anytime soon Rebecca."
" why should me and Magnus help, after what you did to Elijah?" She was telling the truth why should we help. He put my family in danger all because he thought they were against him.
" you're my family Rebecca And Magnus I fancy you also you are family to me because of your relation to Haley and to my unborn child.
Besides, who better to spy on marcel than the girl he's so clearly loves Rebecca? And the other girl that has been his friend for more than 70 years. You can tell me all his secrets, like how did he find us here, Huh? Any idea about that little sister?" I bet you she slept with him but she's not going to tell Klaus that she did . She might as well start walking to a coffin do to save her misery.
" how should I know why Marcel does what he does?" She said in a better tone.
" Klaus you cannot expect me to turn my back on Marcel. That's not how friendship works."
I tried to say that in the most calm and kind voice. I was ready to explode at him.
" you think I don't know but your engineered run in's all over the quarter? I know you've had a private chats with him. So just tell me what secrets he's confided to you Rebecca? Is he plotting against me?"
Rebecca then stared Klaus right in the eyes and said. " My poor brother so paranoid. Marcel knows nothing. He's not plotting against you he simply thinks you're in a quarrel, in need of making up." Klaus had shocked and sadness all over his face. All I wanted to do was comfort him but I can't he's hurt me and I can't just give into him like that. "Perhaps we will after all you know I am capable of forgiving those who disappoint me. soon as they've seen the error of their ways and suffering for them. You'd do well to remember that little sister."
Klaus then walked away from the situation with his glass in his hands Rebecca mumbled some words saying.
" you never let me forget!"