{ 22 }

The compound
April 5th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the 3 arrived in the compound. The girls noticed the ground, they were about to step on had dead burned corpses. But Magnus reassured Hayley it was going to be ok. Cause she was going to put there restless  souls , to be in peace. Hayley did wait and see on what Magnus could do. Klaus watched too from the top of the stairs. To see how powerful she really is. Magnus started to mumble a spell to her self then she started getting louder by each time she said the spell. Klaus and Hayley saw the souls leave The burned corpses they had on the floor. The souls floated to the ground or the sky. Magnus was a little weak after that. Blood poured out of her nose but she then wiped it off and spoke of healing spell to her nose. " well I guess, that was quite a show? Don't you think guys?" Magnus spoke that into a kind but sassy tone. But it left Klaus and Haley an questioning on actually what she is.
———{}———
Magnus POV
After sending those dead vampire souls. I was a bit weak for a minute of the time. I then took Haley's arm to lead her to the new bedroom of hers.
" so Magnus, how do you already live here? And aren't you weak from doing that spell, because I saw the blood dripping from your nose.?"
" Hayley thank you for the concern but you don't need to worry for me, I'm going to tell you the truth on why I'm even here in New Orleans in the first place." I just signed at her, she knew that this would be long story truth. So she got in her bed. Snuggles up in her new big comfy blankets that kept you warm for nights.
"Hayley I have been alive as long as the original Michaelson family. I have been around the world a few many times. But before I came here, I was in the city of love. Paris France it was an beautiful place. The little coffee shops in the food there was amazing. You would've love to live there, One day with the new baby family member. I will show you France all by myself. But besides that I got a phone call about a month ago or so. From Marcel saying he needed a favor. So I said in return to him yes of course. Why would I not help my dear friend of 70 years? He then asked me to help him with an original Mikaelson problem..... he wants me to run them out of town. But I can't Hayley, I just can't." She then saw Hayley in questioned face. " why would Marcel do that to Klaus ? Didn't Klaus made him to the man he is today?" She spoke out. "I don't know really why, but Marcel is determined to get them out. Yes, it's true that Klaus made Marcel on who he is today." Hayley was sound asleep in her bed when I politely tucked her in like a grown child. Walking around the compound to find Klaus in his giant office room painting this lovely portrait of?? ME.
" well hello love, you know that you are staring?" I thought he didn't notice me there but then I quickly turn on my heels. To head to my bedroom. opening my door I seen this big black box with the blue bow on it and a note on the side of it. I knew right then and there it was from Klaus . But I do remember him saying to me is that there will be a note and to get ready in my most beautiful dress for tonight. After several hours in the bathroom and in my closet to choose an outfit I was finally ready.[outfit at the top] The last thing to read was the letter from him.

Dear Magnus Evans,
Meet me at the compound floors in your finest dress and shoes.  To dance the night away
- Klaus

Blushing was the only thing that was on my face. when I did my final touches I heard music playing softly. I couldn't believe I was getting nervous for a simple dance night. Walking back to Klaus room to see him finishing the painting of me I think? seconds later I was Waiting on the stairs for Klaus to arrive on the dance floor.
——— {} ———
Klaus POV
~
The song was playing a little louder than before. But it was Magnus favourite salsa and hip hop song to dance to.
When walking into the compound floor where I made contact with Magnus Evans.
Magnus was absolutely stunning from head to toe. With the white flowing ruffle dress that fit her curves to the tea .I might have looked in her mind to find her favourite song to dance to. She's a very lucky that I know how to salsa with her. She'll have to impress me on this dance . I walked over to the stairs for her to start dancing with me.
" hello love, may I have this dance?" she descended down the stairs in a more sassy tone. " I would love to have this dance Mr. Michaelson" When she said those words her hand connected with mine. To head to the dance floor. With her magic she press play to the song that echoed in the compound floor. I made my vampires clean this all up so I can have one night with her without getting bothered. " get ready mr.Mikaelson so I can dance circles around you."
"Oh really darling?"
"Yes I can!"
——— {} ———
Magnus POV
When the music started he gripped on my Waist closer to his. Then are body's sunken in to the music and moved to every beat. When the high energy parts came we danced across the floor. But when the slow parts came we got really close and I sorted loved it to much. The entire time him and I enjoyed each other's presence. The last beat hit and he kissed me again it felt like voltages of energy heading through every bone in everything in my body. How could a kiss like this make your body feel like this and make your heart want to melt. One thing led to another we were in his room and you can pretty much guess what happened that night.