{ 26 }

Magnus POV
Gasping for air to hit my lungs when I tried to focus on anything in the range of where I am. But I could feel horrible pain hitting my chest to then realize on what happened last night. Klaus ripped out my heart, to be used against Divina last night. finally grasped of my vision, rightfully realized I was in Klaus room, I grumble to be in his room and do what he did to me. When I finally stood up I feel dizzy but I stood my ground. One step at a time I walk to the window to watch the streets of Bourbon Street wonder around. As I stood there at the window, I felt at that grand earthquake coursing through my body. Except this earthquake felt stronger than a regular one. Then I finally had all my strength hit me at once. So I walk towards where I hear multiple voices. When I walked in everybody's eyes were on me I do feel them questioning on how I'm still alive. " hold on you died by Klaus's hand last night?" Elijah was the first one to ask how I'm still standing. " yeah, well it didn't stick and I can't be killed until I passed down my power to somebody or an object, or by the dagger that reborn me to what I am today." So I could see Klaus feeling sorry for what he had done to me. "Magnus go with Elijah to fetch the Sophie Devereaux girl, so we can talk with her!" Demand Rebecca my eyes went to Klaus then Elijah. "How did my heart feel in  your hands Niklaus? Did it feel magical and satisfying to you?" My body did not wait for his response I just left to the car waiting for Elijah. 20 minutes past, the car was silent and we arrived to see Sophie entering one of The grave things. We stood there for a solid five minutes straight. "Elijah I'm not waiting any longer. I'm going to get her so." I spun on my heels and walked over to where I last seen her. " hello Sophie and Sabine, I want Sophie to come with me now and no arguments or I will rip your arm off like I snap a twig underneath my shoe." She did not argue with me at all or question on why I'm acting this way. We both got in the car to leave. "What's wrong with Magnus, Elijah?" He looked at me to see if he could say it. "she got her heart ripped out last night by Klaus to be used against Davina."Car then fell with silence until we arrived at the compound. "Let's go small witch , now!" So then she followed me in and upstairs. I then sat beside Rebekah to hear out Sophie Deveraux. "So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Divina had been drawing for months would you care to explain the starling coincidence?" Elijah was pointing at the grand drawing that was laid up on the table of Celeste. "I can't, I don't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I ..." really she didn't know. But then again the earth shaken again to Davinas screen. "Was that Divina?" "Yes of course Sophie it is" I signed at the situation. "Charming little habit she's developed!" Klaus said "and earthquake you felt today was also Davina." I said than Klaus passed me a glass of bourbon. " and she's taking too vomiting dirt?" "Oh, we have a problem. I thought that we had more time but we need to complete the harvest now!" I hate talking about the Harvest as much as Davina does hating it. "Said that desperate witch, conveniently!" Klaus said with a chuckle then a swig of his drink. "I'm serious that earthquake you just felt.... A preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us."Now I'm silently considered to listen in this conversation. "Why should we believe you?" Elijah question "you've met Divina, you know her story, for months now she's been holding all the power of three girls sacrifice. At the harvest ritual, a force that is meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person has never meant to hold that much power. Except Magnus over there. It's tearing her apart and it will take us down with it." Maybe except us the originals. "Let's go warn father Kieran about this now! Who's coming with me or am I doing it by myself?" Klaus then raised from his seat and went towards me and grabbed my hand and leading me out to find father Kieran.
~ {} ~
I then called father Karen to meet us on the downtown of New Orleans. "I'm sorry for last night Magnus, I should've told you I was about to do to you instead I just did it without thinking." I can't believe he's apologizing at a time like this. "Hello father Kieran, nice to see you, we need to prepare according to Sophie Deveraux as Divina self-destructs, she'll cycle through's four stages."Then I let Klaus continues explaining. "That represent the four elements that bond the harvest !" We then continued walking " the earthquake?" "Yes! Earth stage comes first, then comes the wind, and since each stage is more intense than the last, let's just say Divina will blow the roof off this place. Then after the wind is water!" I said with calmness when I'm worried for Davinas life altogether. "Rain, flood. How bad?" father Kieran was just shaking his head. "Quite bad actually, but that's not the worst of it. Last stage is fire and since it's the last, it will be by far the worst but I didn't take over this town to watch it burn to the ground." Klaus grumbled "you guys can stop this right?" "Yes we can father, but you're not gonna like how. They want to complete the harvest. The witches say Divina will be resurrected. We don't have time to waste the first signs already come and gone." Then the started howling wind around our ears two minutes after the wind subsided. "Convince now father?"
— {} —
Several or should I say couple hours later. Klaus , Elijah and I are cleaning up the compound in Klaus started rambling on how Divinas have to die , how we don't need her blowing down the place and how we all agreed that Divina must be sacrificed in the harvest to when Marcel get really a protective over her I mean after him and her past I would be too. but Marcel jumped over the balcony to Klaus saying " no way! You're not touching her!" Then a swift punch glaze on klaus face. That's when Elijah and I stepped in to stop Marcel from tearing Klaus part I can't let that handsome face get rearrange. "Marcel we let that one slide." That's when Klaus got up with a smile on his face and wiping his face off of the blood. " marcel , no one wishes to see Divina come to harm less than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die." Telling from my distance Elijah was trying to get marcel so calm and not losing his crazy cap. Then they went on talking about the rest of the conversation on how the witches will gain more power if Davina dies that will finish the harvest, but if she doesn't the new Orleans will crumble. So I myself went to go see the lovely Divina with no one there to see. For one I whispered to myself and Divina on the memories we shared also I'm so sorry for her. That her child and teen years were about the power desk to her people, also everyone else. "Hey my brave girl, I'm going to miss your smile's, your laughter that we shared together, your beautiful paintings that you did when me and you talked for hours before Marcel intervened into. I will miss you so much Divina. I will always love you like my baby sister always and forever." Grabbing her sleepy hand I gave it a kiss then my favourite memory of us appeared in her mind.
— {} —
The memory
— {} —
" hey Divina, I got us lots of junk food and an amazing movie on my computer for us to have a girls night without Marcel or vampires or any outside drama just us girls." Davinas bright spirit was filled with joy because she's never had a simple girls night with anyone before. So me and her did it every Friday night she loved it was one of our fond memories with each other. "Great Magnus let's do this!" also after the movie she either be asleep or awake to talk about anything she had crossed her mind.
— {} —

10 short minutes after that Marcel came in and saw that she was still asleep but with a small smirk on her face, from memories I shared with her. Marcel was about to grab Divina until the two vampire guards that were standing by the door. Said something to him he did not take it anymore so he snapped there necks then turn back to me. "Hey Magnus I don't want to snap your neck because well I can't do that to you at all. So close your eyes and let me take her please!" I saw how much pain he was in so I did what he wanted me to do. I could feel Divinas hand slipped from mine too thin air. When I re-opened my eyes they were gone. I will miss her so much you won't believe it. A minute later I left the room when the vampires were grumbling awake. then went to my room to mentally get ready for tonight's events. I was about to break down when I was leaving the compound but I stayed strong for her. I saw that they left already so I hopped on Marcel's motorcycle that was hiding in the back. The rain was really bad like I have never seen this much rain in my life. Haley was gripping my arm tightly. tonight we witnessed the death of Davina to save New Orleans. Now we are all waiting for Marcel to bring Divina here. Then we all see a large flames coming closer from the behind of the cemetery to see Marcel caring Divina to us. I was trying so hard not to cry, I could feel the tears in the back of my throat. Sophie then started saying the harvest ritual, right after Divina shook her head. Sophie slit her throat from ear to ear with no problems asked. Now we wait for them to all rice, but I see the girls power flow out of Divina to the ground then disappear. It has been for five minutes and nothing is happening Sophie then started to cry because her niece was not rising at all. So I look at marcel then to Klaus then stormed away. I could feel all my sad emotions rising to the surface. So I cried all the way home on the motorcycle. When my feet hit the compound floors all I had inside right now was anger ,sadness also numbness from head to toe. So I lost it in my bedroom my powers ripping apart my insides in the room. I could hear my door opening slowly to see Klaus coming in so I screamed, the mirrors in the room shattered and flown across the room. To me drop to the floor crying. The room felt to silence after a while I looked up to see Klaus right in front of my face. then he opened his arms wide so I could hug him tight and cry in his shoulder. So I could take that offer right away and I did. " Magnus love, she will be seen again I promise to you." I had not shown a different motion to him other than tears down my face and puffy cheeks. Several hours later I clean my room with the swift of a hand. Then I went to Davinas room to grab her art pieces to place in my room walls. I grabbed the one of her and I laughing, the one me looking out of the window and the self portrait of herself that she drew. I hung them around the walls in my room to remember her always and forever until she's resurrected.

Too when I was laying my head down I felt old somewhat powerful witches is getting awaken again, I said to myself "there here!"