{ 19 }

Deep in the bayou ( later in the night)
April 3rd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

" you seemed quite determined to find a little wolf?"
" if I moving too fast for you, Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car to be certain to leave the windows down."  I couldn't just help but laugh underneath my breath but then Niklaus send me an amusement look but with anger.
" oh, so I've touched a nerve? You've begun to admire this girl. Perhaps that's why you've been barking orders? Since your return, hoping to impress Hayley buy assuming the role of family patriarch" why are these two boys fighting over a girl. Honestly I'm the only one that should be fighting over her she's my family.
"You want to insist on treating her like a walking incubator, then that's your mistake." I couldn't take it no more so I had to put my foot in.
"Klaus, Elijah something or someone is here! By the smell and vibe of this place. There is a wolf here? Oh wait there's two and Hayley??"
Both looked at me with amusement on their face no way they possibly found her but then their amusement turned into a worried look on their face. I could tell that Niklaus found the scent too.
"Have you both found her scent?" Elijah questioned us.
"No.... but I found someone else's!"
We quickly ran over to vehicle that looked like a wolf boy I once knew back then. This truck belongs to the the Lockwood boys.
" this vehicle reeks of someone I thought I got rid of .....Tyler Lockwood!" I knew it, was the big ugly lockwoods. But me and Elijah stood there unsure why Klaus was furious about this situation.
" and why would your little hybrid sidekick from Mystic Falls have any interest in Haley?" He was correct on why does Tyler want a thing with Hayley?
" he wants revenge because I went after his girl."
" oh really all over one damn girl? There has to be another reason? Why do Elijah and I suspect this is the least of your offenses?"
I sighed with worries on what Klaus has done to masons nephew.
" back when I have the means to sire hybrids, he was my first, although I didn't give him much choice in the matter." I then got the whole glimpse of what had happened. I wasn't even surprised on what Klaus did. He wanted more people like him and not to be alone in this world of supernatural. I did feel his pain on that subject.  Klaus then jumping up to the back of the truck and started smelling clothes of this Lockwood boy.
" he was loyal in the beginning, but he grew insubordinate, turned my other hybrids against me. I can have that? So I massacred the lot of them." This other glimpses was more gruesome then the one before. He really did kill his own sired hybrids.
" Tyler ran like a coward before I could finish them off."
" anything else that you would like to share with us?"
" well, there was this business with his mom?"
He killed Tyler mom really his mother.
" so Klaus you killed his mother his only family member left standing? How low do you go?"
Elijah was not even surprised at all.
" he needed to be taught a lesson, Magnus"
" and what lesson will you be taught, Niklaus if he retaliates by harming Hayley?" Elijah was getting pissed off by the minute with Klaus.
"So you do care about her. Well, go on, then have at it , Brother! Save her. Claim what spoils you can. I sampled what she has to offer, let me tell you she's exquisite!" I nearly puked in my mouth.
"Ok boys stop, arguing at each other and let's find Hayley before. I snap both of your necks like a joke? Ok"
"I'd kill Tyler..."
" oh shut up Klaus, I am going to kill him for god sakes!"
—{}—
"I hear her , she's this way Elijah!" We then both ran through the woods. To keep finding her by my scent of hers. Klaus then grabbed me away from Elijah.
"Love , you are coming with me. We have to go on a wolf hunt." With no arguments later I ran with him.
Walking upon Tyler Lockwood I hear him yell for Hayley. Also he was searching for her like she be hiding behind a stupid tent.
" give up now I'll end it quick!"
" quite an offer Tyler?" I yelled at him.
"Yes quite an offer, no not one I'll be extending to?"
"Klaus? And other supernatural freak?"
Really other supernatural freak. That's what he calls me. " Magnus Evans, wolf boy! And I'm a sorceress hybrid!" Tyler then was surprised on what I have said.
"Hello Tyler [small chuckle] you look well? i am to change that!" Klaus was wearing a happy face and he looked adorable smiling like that.
" Tyler Lockwood, threatening a pregnant girl in order to exact revenge against Klaus, I or he never expected you to sink so low like Klaus?"
" I have to admit I'm impressed and agreeing with Magnus."  I then toned right out. To hear Hayley and Elijah talking. Then rambling about a spell to talk to Hayley and Elijah through the mind. " Hayley and Elijah we have found, the wolf boy Tyler. We are now going to deal with him ok?"
I hear a big thud hitting the ground, then realized Klaus started the fun with out me.
"Come on mate give it a bit more effort I want to enjoy myself!" Klaus yelled
" oh boys , let the Queen do this!"  turning over to see Tyler a little scared of me. But Klaus was just smiling at me. To see the girl he liked fighting. Just like that Tyler disappeared like a chicken. " ready love for the fight?"
" in fact yes I am, his death will look like a joke." We then ran over to were we found his scent laying around.  Klaus and I were looking around until. Klaus got staked in the back . I then ran over to Tyler and throw him across the field off Klaus.
" let's end this shall we?" 
Before they ran at each other. Tyler said "one last thing, Magnus watch..."
That damn wolf snapped my neck and everything went black but the last thing I saw was Klaus angered face staring right at me.