{ 23 }

1 hour before Klaus woken up
~
Small beams of sunshine hit my face. That woken me up. To then realized on the events that happened the night before. I couldn't believe, i slept with him. But I did not regret on what happened last night with Klaus and me. I didn't know how to tell him, that I've liked him since the first time. I laid eyes on him in the 1920's in the Gloria's bar with Stefan Salvatore and Rebecca in Chicago. I  long ago compelled him to forget me. I was not happy to do that to him at all. So while he was sleeping I touched my lips to his. To uncompelled him of me. In his dreams.

————— flashback —————

I was wearing my finest silver sparkled ,dangled dress that went down my knees. With the outfit I wore a puff grey animal fur shall and silver strapped heels. ( outfit at top) I was about to enter Glorias when I saw the one and only ripper Stefan Salvatore. Getting out of his car. were I could smell the dead girl laying in the vehicle. But it was not my place to clean up.
I straddled up to Gloria's with passion and courage after what I have seen in the parking a lot.
"Look gentlemen, Magnus Evans the lovely soul that never dies!"
"Thanks Gloria, Save me the best champagne you got!"
" I will Lovely!"
As I went down the steps and looked around when I saw Stefan, Rebecca and Klaus sitting at the table. Klaus was the handsomeness man I have seen in decades. The thing that truly Drew me to him was his blue eyes. They were the most best feature he had on him. I could get lost in them for ages or decades even. They reminded me of the little river or stream down were my village was when I was a young girl. I have heard stories about Klaus and they were pretty nasty. That did not matter at that moment of time.
Klaus and I locked eyes for maybe two or 30 seconds. Then I turned away and started walking over to the bar we're the rich sat with there little play toy girls.
" chad, could I get your finest champagne?"
" yes, missy Evans. It's coming right up!"
A minute or two later the champagne came to my hands. I then sipping it like a lady and not chugged it in the first swig. I knew how to savour my champagne or any of my drinks.
" hello love, may I say you look ravishing tonight?" Klaus's sexy British accent hit my eardrums. "Well hello mr??"
"Klaus Mikaelson"
After that point me and Klaus talked, laughed all night until wooden bullets shouted across the room. I was second guessing on compelling him. I am to compel him but I had no choice so I grabbed him by his shoulder and made him look right at me dead in the eyes.
"You will not remember who I am or what I am everything we talked about you will forget ,you will not remember my face or anything you saw tonight with me in it. but one day when I see you again I will give you back this memory of us I promise" with that I left in a hurry making sure he did not see me leave.

————— end of flashback—————

~
An hour later
~
An hour later of me replaying the old memories of us in 1920's. Klaus started to wake up.
" you're staring love again" he mumbles to me and then pulls me closer to him.