{ 7 }

New Orleans March 21, 2009
{Finding out new information}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

Later that night I walked by and saw this amazing beautiful white pillar house and I heard Klaus 's voice and a couple other breathing people. I quickly Went behind the tree in a bush to hear what was going on.
" this is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves our band in the quarter. I had to plan,and your little nighttime scroll put it all in peril. LEAVE HIM!!! You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies . Like a roadmap to my door?" Then a blonde approached him and started speaking to him like she was a brat or some sort of I don't know. when another girl dark hair that i could sense it was pregnant with Klaus child but Klaus can't have children?. but wait he's part werewolf so there's possibly way she could be but there must be a loophole or something?.
" if I hadn't overheard this bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed, and don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've all had all this time in the world to execute a plan, and no one sees you do a damn thing! Glad you made it deal to protect your child's so that he could save you from yourself-ish, Rotton self. You don't give a damn about the child or Elijah because what have you done to honour it?"I was surprised I knew Klaus was taking this from her instead of ripping her heart out and ending it all because doesn't he hate when people disrespect him and seconds later he replied to the blonde one. "I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From day one I arrived Marcel hasn't trusted me, from day one, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain, which as you know little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me with Marcel would never suspect, so I created a day 0 and got there first. Marcel just lost six vampires thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits, so I made the new one mine before he had even a drop of vervain. We all know the real way to a man's is through his heart, so this one, I'm going to train him of his vervain, I will compel him to believe his mates found religion And moved to Utah so that he can explain tomorrow so that why he's lost three more vampires tonight." And with that he drag the body in to the house and while the two girls followed . Then he shut it and after that I quickly walked back to the compound to digest all this new information I got. And nobody else knows.