{ 12 }

New Orleans, March 24, 2009
{finally realizing it and questioning}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

Leaving the compound after being by myself for hours and having every single day walker or night walker come into the compound to keep an eye on me like they are told to do by marcel and I don't know why when I can protect myself I am powerful enough to defend myself . I'm even more powerful than Klaus him self.
" bye boys, see you later go get a bite of something to eat you don't need to come and keep watching me like I'm your little baby so."
With vamp speed a man came right in front of me without a second guess I put my hand up and said "leave me alone I can make you die in seconds what the flick of my wrist. You know I am part witch even better I am more powerful than 10 witches combined!" after that I flew him back to the wall .
his skull shatter in seconds. I laughed to myself then quickly spun on my heels and walked out the compound doors.

Walking up to the white pillar mansion house thing that Klaus and his sister and the Brunette pregnant werewolf girl lived under Marcel's nose .I open the gates with a snap of my fingers and walked all the way up to the first step to the house. With a quick knock at the door but it was a light knock I heard footsteps coming to the door and then the door open and slowly but surely fast enough like a normal door. I see the brunette girl that I saw before that was pregnant with Klaus 's child. " can I help you miss?" Of course a typical thing to say but I have to act normal. " hi you might not know who I am but I am Magnus Evans a friend of Marcel's I was just wondering if Klaus was home ?" With a worried look on her face she quickly responded. " no, he's not at the moment I think he's with somebody but if you want you can come in but......."
" oh don't worry Wolfie I am somebody you don't need to be afraid of I'm not like Klaus or any of Marcels day walkers ,night walkers or the witches here that are trying to kill you and your unborn child .promise you I don't hurt children I'm sort of like Marcel in that matter. I don't hurt children and pregnant women." Well I was stepping in the house she kind a got more relaxed I could feel her tension near me but then she relax so I quickly spoke to the reason why I was here. " I am here to drop off a gift that came from Klaus this morning he came in my room and gave me a gift with a blue bow on it expecting to buy my affection or someThing like that .what happened to actual flirting with a girl not buying her jewellery and gifts to put them in the good books?." With a surprised look on her face she started to chuckle at me and I wanted to question why but I started laughing too because I just came into someone's house and randomly introducing myself and started complaining about somebody that lives here. " oh Magnus ,this is not the first time Klaus has done it. he did it back in Mystic Falls to a girl named Caroline Forbes he does it because he likes you. that's how he shows you and how do you know I'm pregnant nobody knows except for Klaus ,me ,Rebecca also the crazy witches." She signed " well the minute I walked into this place I got a glimpse of your personality and your history background and who you are .it helps me understand who I'm talking to and I really don't get a choice it's one of the perks of being a sorcerer's hybrid." She looked at me with amazement. " well I should go Haley is it. I should probably leave and if you could possibly put this box where Klaus would see." What the hell parent guest are yes she put it at the bottom of the stairs where the store was where you would see it the minute you walked in then she quickly turned to me before I even walked out the door and said to me.
" Magnus ?I think we could be friends you don't seem mean ,harmless or anything of all so we could possibly be friends and I kind of need a friend around here really don't know anybody except for the people that want to kill me and my unborn child."
" of course Hayley we could be friends OK and I give you my word I'll protect you and your unborn child." She quickly smiled and waved me goodbye when my feet were hitting the first step to the stairs she quickly yells at me. " you sound a lot like Elijah, Klaus's brother." Then it all clicked in.
Elijah and Klaus Michaelson where the two boys that brought me to safety after I got reborn and the blonde that I see around Klaus. was his sister the one i compelled on my first day of being a sorceress hybrid. Wait could it be ?no it's not possible? Is it?