{ 21 }

The plantation house/deep in the bayou
April 5th
{ he kissed me}

~~~~~~~~~~~{}~~~~~~~~~~

Magnus pov

In the early morning when the sun hit my face. I could feel the warmth that it brought to my body it felt like a vibration hitting it.I fell asleep at the plantation House because klaus insisted that I should until I'm fully healed but I was healed in about four hours from the time I woke up from a snapped neck.
" good morning love, how did you sleep. You were tossing and turning all night it kind of scared me a little" I couldn't believe that he was standing in my room by the window. The way the sun hit his beautiful blue eyes. Made my fingertips weak to the touch.
" I slept frankly well Niklaus, oh and why did you insist me sleeping here. You know  I would be healed in matter of an hour or so. That begs me the question. you telling me you fancy me so you want to treat me like a little girl or someone you need to protect. Frankly I can protect myself. All these years by myself I did it so well but you..." with that Klaus ran over and kissed me on the lips. He did it to keep me from going on with my words. His kiss was so sweetened sugary . It was like tasting or touching the clouds. His lips were soft and warm. This was like a dream that every teenage girl dreams of. Frankly I'm having it right now. I could never ask for more. But I want more of this kiss I never want it to end but it Has to. He then pulls away from me. Probably knowing full well it Has to stop. " i'm sorry love, I didn't mean to do it but frankly you were rambling on and on . I do love the sound of your voice talking and singing. But I could not wait to kiss your lips. Today I'm off to talk to Camille about my demons and talking to Josh. But I do wish to see you tonight. Wear one of your best dresses to a place that will be given to you in a letter at your door."  He then left out my door to go talk about his inner demons. Than a gusto of wind hit around my face to realize Klaus was right in front me again. he then kissed me again because well I don't know maybe a goodbye kiss. For the day, my cheeks then turned Rosie and burning.
" bye love!"
" see you Klaus!"

——— {} ———

I also had plans for the day. I wanted to go see Haley and Elijah after what Klaus has done. Then go back to the compound to go see marcel .
I  then arrived to the deep end of the bayou were Klaus left them. I could feel and sense Haley's heartbeat raising and struggling for air in her lungs. Elijah was gasping for air and causing pain to Hayley when I walked in. Haleys eyes went towards me asking for help when another person that I recognize the scent of from before that was lurking in the bushes and the trees. She carried with her A wooden stake. For me she was a very smart woman to do that to an original vampire to save one of her own. I had to admired that honestly she doesn't even know who Haley and I are and yet she's saving Haley without any grudges. Elijah then fell to the ground with the steak in his back. With a huff and a puff from her ,me and Hayley . we all looked at each other with relief.
" hello to you, too."
...
It was later than night when the unknown werewolf brought us to the centre of the bayou were all the little homes of other people were. She then got logs of wood and put them in the fire pit with a snap of my fingers I lit on fire for her, she was impressed. Haley and I wanted to ask 101 questions on why she saved us and well whatever Haley wanted to question her because she said she found more information about us in this book.
" i'm sure you got questions girls?" She finally piped up and said to us.
" yeah wolf girl only 1000 of them?" I said
" like who are you, why are you following me, where the hell is everyone, and if The people in this book really are Magnus and my family what happened to them?" I couldn't keep up with Haley honestly with all the questions.
" I am eve. I am following you because you both brought an original to werewolf country. Which is pretty much the same reason why everybody else skedaddled. If you both want to know what happened to the people in the family tree, I'm a going to sum it up nice and quick, Marcel happened." So it was true on what Marcel told me when he first gave me the call. He really cursed the werewolves because well I can't remember at the moment but later on I will.
" what did he do?" Haley question.
" he killed most of them. Later the descendants of the ones who dodge death, he strong armed a witch By putting a curse on them."
" Eve what kind of curse? Did he put on the wolves here?" I then questioned finally.
" well girls, swapped nature around inside out made it so their natural state was wolves. They only turn back human on the full moon. we get hunted by the marks we carry, they crescent moon birthmark you both will have. That's why I got rid of mine. I didn't want to get found out." Me and Haley were amazed on the information we got handed to us by eve. This whole time We was looking around for any remains of a Wolfpack was getting hunted down on what Marcel made a choice of.
I then heard Elijah behind me. Kind of angry.
" good evening I think I might have something which belongs to you.?" He was directing this conversation to Eve which was honestly just protecting two of her own Wolfpack family members. as me being me I went in front of Haley and Eve saying " Elijah Hayley and I got this. Are you ok?" I signed.
" The wound had healed, the fever has broken, but for some strange reason, I had this sharpened lingering sensation in my back." He was referring to the steak in his back. Which led Haley to say to Eve. " we have to get him home, but Magnus and I will be back, OK? We need to know more." Eve then looked at both of us saying. " keep the mark, covered it up, girls."
With that she gave Elijah ,me and Haley one more look before she walked away. Haley walked towards me then gave a quick glance to Elijah. " what happened girls?" Elijah question.
" we just met a part of our family." We both say, then walked over with each other linked arms and out of the bayou. surprised looks on our face.
——— {} ———
When Elijah, Haley and I came home. We all had a small chat in the car but more Elijah and Haley. I walked out of the car and shut the door and sat on the front door steps of the plantation House. Later on Haley did the same and sat beside me while Elijah ran up the stairs to go inside the plantation House. With a short 20 minutes later Klaus comes barging out of the plantation House yelling at me and Haley.
" you're coming with me little wolf, also Magnus."
Both then looked at each other while Haley questioned Klaus.
" why would we go anywhere with you?"
" because Haley that child you carry and Magnus is the only 2 things on this earth that matters to me. Now you both can fight me on this but you will lose. well anyone else who tries to stop you both getting in this car." Without a question asked me and Haley got off the stairs to the car.
—— {} ——
As we arrived in the compound Haley was amazed on what she saw. Around her I then quickly bumped up to her and said. " you can stay in the room beside mine it hasn't been used yet I promise you. I know Klaus said he's going to protect you in this home. But I would love for you to stay in a room closer to me if that's possible and not weird to you?"
" why would that be weird Magnus, I would love to be in the same room next to you because were family. It shouldn't bother me I've been waiting to find my family for years and now I finally found it I have a stronger hope. With you by my side what is there else to lose.?" She said with joy and confidence.