{ 10 }

New Orleans, the compound/the streets of New Orleans
Later that night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus's POV

After Marcel sent is Thierry vanchure 100 years in the garden. For killing one of his own tonight. One of  Marcel's biggest rules.
Two of Marcel's men took him away to the street and the rest of us went to the streets two of New Orleans. As me and marcel went to the streets we see Katie, Thierrys girlfriend chanting a spell to us. Down the street, she then used her magic to blow a light above our heads and caused everyone pain except me. She was surprise so I magically sent Divina a message saying help Marcel with me OK. Without a doubt Divina, helped me and marcel got up all his might. Stood right in front of her and said. " you're here to save your man. Well, come on, little girl?" Without a doubt he charge right outer. I hear  RAAGH!!! From Marcel. To look up and see also hear Katie say. " die you son of a bitch!!" With a stake in her hand as if she was going to kill him so I woosh the steak away. Klaus coming out of nowhere and snapped her neck. I did feel bad for her she was wanting revenge for her lover sentence. After that Thierry crawled over to Katie holding her in his arms and crying.
Like that Marcel took Thierry to the garden and cemented him in. I always feel bad for Thierry when he almost lost his girl once but then actually did later that night, and getting turned your back on by a friend of 70 years. Also he loved her so much. Wow Marcel took two other vampires to the garden I went back to the compound is the class week for Marcel I think. " hello Klaus, what's up with tonight I thought it was going to be a pretty good night but whatever. We are supernatural everything always goes wrong somehow?."but then quickly I hear marcel walking into the compound up to the side railing where me and Klaus we're standing. With a bottle of scotch and cups. "How much did Cami see mag?"
"She just saw an argument, Marcel." Then Klaus chimed in saying " it's nothing you can't fix."
"Oh marcel you really like her? Don't you?" I said with kindness at this moment in time.
"I like that she's not apart of this. Sometimes it's good to see the world, the way the humans do." Then silence hit the 3 of us. Then Klaus broke the horrible silence. " I am sorry about Thierry you know? I can tell he was a good friend" and he was.
"I made him what he was. Obviously, my trust was misplaced." He signed "doesn't make it easier, Marcel" I said to him. "You saved me tonight guys, I guess I owe you one Klaus and Magnus. Klaus you asked for your brother back. Seems like the least I can do." Then after that Marcel and I went to go see davina to see if she's ok. But Klaus went to a bar to see Cami. As me and marcel came throw the door. Davina jumped up and hugged us saying "are you ok? I was worried for both of you."
"Well don't worry thank you for helping marcel and helping me with your magic."
"Oh yes D, thank you. Whatever you to did, I feel it. You guys helped me." He was truly thankful for tonight.
Davina blurted out to us
" it was the old one's , wasn't it?"