{ 15 }

white pillar mansion house
April 2nd ,2009
{Unlinking Hailey from Sophie Deveraux mission}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnus POV

From the night before I got a call from Hailey saying she wanted to come and hang out with me at her place because she is needing a little break from the originals.
she wants someone normal and outside the house to talk to so without a doubt I said yes a pregnant girl or should I say a hormonal girl needs a friend at the moment all she has is bickering originals.
They are also dealing with that Elijah is home from being with Divina for the past week.
So after the call I quickly went to bed and said good night to Marcel.

It was early in the morning around 645 I woke up to get ready to be out the door by 7:30 in the morning. As I'm about to leave Marcel comes out of his room and questions me why I am leaving. " Meg where are you going." I looked at him with confidence and said "I'm going to go see a friend of mine's. She need some girl time and a normal friend at the moment." Without any hesitation he just gave a quick head shake and walked off because he'll probably go deal with something with Klaus.
I walked from the compound to the plantation House. In a matter of 10 to 15 minutes because I knew the back entry ways in the first week I was here in New Orleans. Walking up to the steps of the plantation House I hear Klaus and Elijah are debating who is going to drink first from a young girl.
Then I wanted to interrupt them by knocking at the door so I did it was a light knock because of course original vampires could probably hear me. I hear footsteps coming at the door and I hear the door swing right open so I look over to the direction and see Rebecca opening the door. " what do you want, and who are you I've never seen you before and I pretty sure I know every supernatural creature here in New Orleans." She sounded snarky but I liked it. "hello Rebecca, I'm here to see Hayley she gave me a call last night wanting to see if I wanted to hang out this morning." Without a doubt she let me in and she kind of gave me a weird look thinking I was a vampire or something. " what is it Rebecca do I surprise you that I'm not a vampire?" She then changed her facial features it went to calm. straightaway went into the living room going to go  yell at her siblings. But quickly before she went over she told me that Haley was upstairs in the bedroom on the left , third one down.
" hey there stranger mamma?"
" hey you're here didn't know when you were coming kind of getting worried a little. Thought Klaus would swallow you up because he's nonstop talking about you in his journals."
For a second I thought. Klaus wrote about me in his journals. what's there to write?
" well how's the unborn baby doing? do you have any cravings yet ? I'm just kind of curious because I've never had children in my thousands of years of living because I don't think a sorceress hybrids can have a baby." She looked at me with a surprise look and then quickly shook her head saying yes . " hey, do you want to go downstairs and eat something I'm very hungry and well the unborn baby is doing pretty good but she always keeps me peckish at the sweets but it's OK let's go downstairs and eat something before I want to rip off these walls and eat everything I see." I quickly laugh and turned around and walked out the door waiting for Haley to come right behind me and so she did and we both walked on the stairs laughing and chuckling and talking about little things that happened to us for the past week.
I didn't even notice when I was walking a couple steps ahead of hers.
where my shoulder was showing when my sweater kind of slipped off my shoulder she noticed my wolf mark on my right shoulder.
" wait a minute you have the same mark as me?" She sounded like she was in relief finally finding someone like her someone from the same pack. Looking back at her I fixed up my sweater and said " yes I think so unless you have the same Mark as me.could I see?" We quickly landed on the last stare and she turned around and took off her sweater to show me. I was even surprised to.
me and her must be from the same bloodline pack. I finally found a piece of my Wolfpack family. now that me and her are family I would protect her until the day I take my last breath on this world and that child inside of her is now my family to. " well I guess we're family Haley but it might sound weird that I am over 1000 years old and you're a about in your 20s but I will protect you like I protect my family. I'll protect you to the last breath I take on this earth." She was flabbergasted on what I said to her but she quickly agreed and grabbed my arm and link it with hers . we quickly walked right through the living room to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. When we walked into the living room both brothers stared out to see both of us. then Elijah put down his book to walk into the kitchen closely behind us Klaus just sat there and smirked at my behind. Like how childish does he think I am?
Quickly after Haley unlinked her arm and turned over to the fridge looking for milk. Then Elijah was standing there at the door frame of the kitchen smiling at us.
" good morning girls"
" hey Elijah"I said quietly
"Hey"
As Elijah went into the cupboard grabbing a bowl and a bag of something and Rebecca bursting through the doors of the backyard.
Then haley shouted out to Rebecca and Elijah. " listen I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would It kill any of you to make it sure it's on the grocery list?"
Then Rebecca quickly walked by with a rag in her hand saying " speaking of add bleach!" then walked away.
" she's a funny one you know Haley ,Rebecca she might be a bitch but she's got some comedy to her as I smack her arm." Haley gave me a quick chuckle then grabbing some ice cream and some other junk food out of the fridge and freezer. " you know I do hope my siblings were hospital towards you in my absence?"
With a quick chuckle from me he looked behind and gave me a smile back then quickly return to doing what he was doing. Haley quickly responded with " in your absence as you like to call it .which is a polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart . Well I've been attacked by French Quarter vampires. I've had to live in a house with the secret dungeon full of coffins, and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced that my baby is Lucifer and that I just found out that Magnus is long lost relative." She wasn't wrong but I still found it funny. But when she was having that little rant Elijah is putting all the junk food away that she brought out and gave her a bowl and a bag full of cereal then he poured her a bowl of cereal. What a gentleman man if I had someone pour me a bowl of cereal and acted this kind to me I would marry him on the spot. Then I quickly glanced down at the table to see orange juice and a freshly new jug of milk. "Oh...milk" she said. " they've been fine your siblings are weirdly protective. I know I have you to thank for that." She said that in a sorry tone after complaining on what happened to her to Elijah. I'm just quietly in a corner listening to the conversation appearing in.
" I am just happy to see you're in one piece back to the. Murderous witches I have some concerns." With that he held out a spoon and her bowl of cereal to her.
I quickly chime in and say " they're evil, and her life is still magically linked to Sophie deveraux. Which is not comforting to her I think ? for me it would be." With Haley quickly agreed with me. Elijah quickly responded with
" yes I think it's time we take care of that little problem" as Rebecca is dragging the female body out of the house and I quickly move my feet back more to the corner than I already am. she says "I am all for it , as for there unlinked , we get to leave this crap town. Who do we have to kill?" She questioned then Elijah quickly respond with "probably no one? ........all right potential everyone!" With that me and Haley took a quick smile at each other and chuckled I walked over into living room to see Klaus was still reading a book. Quietly listening to the conversation that was happening in the kitchen. I quickly placed my bottom on the couch across from Klaus. To see Rebecca come in with a bucket of bleach and gloves and a scrubber to clean off this beautiful rug that's probably older than 100 years it has aged very well. As Rebecca was scrubbing away she started talking out loud. " poetry about poison apples from dead trees. Looks like someone is worried about impending daddy Hood?"
" nonsense Elijah's back and his presence all problems turn to pixie dust and float way." What's the small chuckle
and then staring at me for a good two seconds before Elijah walked into the room. " strange I don't recall any pixie dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure?"
" what are you doing with mothers spell book?" Rebecca questions. I quickly replied for Elijah since I was there. " well for his exchange of freedom he promised the witch Divina that he would share a new pages from your mothers Grimm war. So he can help her learn to control her magic like I was doing before he came. He thought it would began with a little Un linking spell to help Haley." Without a seconds notice Rebecca and klaus heads had turned to me then Elijah. " wait you want to use her to unlink Hailey from Sophie deveraux?"
" Sophie brought us to this town under false pretence is. She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions. She wants to take Divina back. So she yoked her own causes to ours with magic, threats, and half truths. Well no more as of now our deal with Sophie Deveraux is Noll en void.
Klaus I need you to come with me I need five minutes alone with Divina ,you need to make certain that I am not interrupted and as for you Magnus you need to come with us too because you need to keep Nick from coming a big murder spree to the witches. And you stay here and watch Haley ,Rebecca" as for that I got out of my position and walked out with Elijah and Rebecca yelled at us saying "how did I get elected Supernanny?" I quickly chuckled and kept walking.
" more importantly who put him in charge? And when did the lovely Magnus come and join us on this mission of ours I don't even know if I trust her with our family problems but sure does Haley and Elijah."