{ 27 }

Magnus POV
"The thing About being mortal being is that you love a lot and lose a lot. Because you let the special people in and then the people who decide that their time is up.they let you die and go numb inside for a while until you can possibly, possibly move on. But you always have their smile, laugh, there everything that they imprinted in your memories. Of the times you shared together, every time you close your eyes you hear their voice saying your name. Do you Feel me marcel ? Because today I didn't even want to get out of bed at all because it felt like I lost a part of myself to the dead. I wish, I could bring her back for us to see her one last time." Marcel agreed with every word I said. him and I walk downstairs to where the trusted inner circle of vampires sat waiting for Klaus orders. Marcel and I sat down in the chairs near the booze that layered one by one after another. I grabbed the grande bottle of vodka I popped the lid right as Klaus walked in with Thierry. " dearest brethren , Your attention please! No doubt you're all surprised to see theirry vancher sure who is supposed to be rotten in the garden for that crime of killing one of his own and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon. I hope you are all welcome home Thierry!" I was happy that he got pardon but my sadness was overcoming it by 25%. I zoned out but after a while I felt. Marcel tugging on my arm, for us to go to grieve somewhere else. So I then got up to Klaus stopping us. "Marcel, I hope you would join Diego? Magnus for you to observe the roasting?" "Nah , Magnus and I going to take a personal day together." We both body checked him to the side. " Love I don't know how many times I'm going to say this to you but I'm sorry for what I did to you and I don't know what I need to do for you to forgive me but could you forgive me?" But I went to my bedroom to go get prepared for the day, I wanted to go see Davina.  I got ready in a black leather skirt that went to my mid thigh, a pair of black heeled boots and an orange, black striped T-shirt. I took my feet to the motorbike to head down to see my best friend. The tire tracks hitting the ground. I start to sing my childhood song hanging tree in my head.

When I arrived the witches were nowhere to be seen except a tall dark man patrolling the ground for something.  My body ignored him and walked to Davinas plaque had laid. I just put my hand on her grave remembering every time me and her hung out together to when I heard the footsteps of the tall dark man approach me. "Hello mademoiselle Evans?" he did scare me but I had to show a strong face to him and stand my ground."You were the old power I felt the night my dear friend Divina died. So that's where my friends power went to? How does it feel to suck the power out of a teen girl?"He did not say a thing but moved closer to me saying. "Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embrace-toi, embrace-toi!" He was grabbing my throat saying it over and over again. Until my body was desiccating .he then grabbed a bone shaped knife taking it to my forhead and carving a symbol in it . I said to him before I black out. "You haven't seen the last of me!" then I close my eyes to then see I'm reliving my dark days before I had met Marcel in 1943.
~
I found myself laying on the ground in the pitch black waking up to see Sabine or should I say Celeste standing right in front of me. I question why she would be the one to either save me or the one to be near me after what just happened because I was feeling the taste of murder on my tongue. " good heavens you're awake Magnus I was getting scared to see your lifeless body after what Papa tuneda did to you!  I saw your body laying there in the thing he made of using your power I quickly broke the spell by using My blood to overcome the power. So you can basically say I saved you!" for what causes did Sabina need to save me she knew in a matter of time I would wake up and regain my strength I cannot be killed like an original. " why should I say thanks to you Sabine aren't you the one to cause all this trouble? Because I know for a fact you're not
Sabine you're just a body hosting her so you would not get caught by.. oh let me guess Elijah. So I'd rather say hello Celeste goodbye Sabine" I then turned my back to her and got up and walked over to the motorcycle. To when I felt her grip around my arm. "What do you want Celeste if you want me to keep your secret well it might come with a price or I'll just keep it to myself and see what you do because whatever you're planning be sure I'll be the first one in line to end it now! leave me alone I have to go home and rest and still mourn my best friend!" after those words fell out of my mouth. she then let go of her grip On me and walked away she knew better not to mess with me I'm more powerful than her at all times I'm more powerful than a coven combined so New Orleans could never shake me down. I knew I was only going to be in papa tunedas spell thing for about an hour or two before my natural magic fought it off. It was like a cold only last a couple hours after you take the meds to get rid of it. These witch's better be careful to what is coming to their front door. It's me bitch!!  If they want to hunt me down then so be it because the shewolf is ready for war.