vv. correspondence

CORRESPONDENCE

CORRESPONDENCE

———

Hello fellow readers, let me welcome you to « Correspondence », the first double fanfiction in the fandom, probably. I mean, I cannot be sure but I have never seen this concept before which is why I allow myself this bold statement.

As you all know I have dedicated a lot of time on this Draco fanfiction and, don't worry, I am not putting it on hold, I have a few chapters ready. However, as I received feedback on this story, a lot of you seemed to sense another ship, Harry and Lillian. And to be honest, when I came back to write this Draco fanfic, I felt like something was missing. I've never wanted to create a love triangle, however I've always wanted to write a Harry ff and I thought, why not ?

You guys apparently liked the pairing and kept saying you shipped it (i always have if i have to be honest as well) so I decided to write a side-book, Correspondence.

In this you will be able to see Harry and Lillian's friendship through a different angle, the one of possible love. The book starts at the end of the first year and is mainly letters the two characters exchange during summer. There will also be regular chapters to reinforce the main story and will be fully linked to Withdrawal.

By the way, Withdrawal will have two endings. So no matter who's your favorite ship, there will be an ending for you. (Even though there will be an official one so they won't actually be equal in my eyes).

So, if you are interested, you can go check out Correspondence as I'll soon be posting a few chapters. I can't wait to see what you guys think of it !