two. (the secret prediction)

( THE SECRET PREDICTION )

That night, in front of the Gargoyle leading to the Headmaster's Office, Lillian had made the most powerful prediction she could remember. It was that prediction that had convinced Lillian that Harry would survive in the Forbidden Forest, that they would defeat Voldemort and that she would survive as well.

She kept it a secret from everyone for a long time until that one night, in the Gryffindor's common room. Her and Hermione had returned to Hogwarts to complete their final year of school. And Lillian decided to share it with her best friend.

Two full-bodies Patronuses magically appeared on a meadow covered with flowers. The moon projected its powerful rays of light on the daisies, the tulips and the lilies meanwhile the stag and the doe were toddling towards one another with great panache. They vanished and the moon flashed strongly.

Two voices spoke simultaneously in the darkness.

"Harry," Lillian recognized her father's voice.

"Lillian," another voice said. It belonged to a man, but she had never heard it before.

The same meadow was now shining under a hot sun and Harry held Lillian in his arms as he spun her around effortlessly. They had wide smiles on their faces and were laughing loudly.

The last thing she heard was her own voice, "Lillian Henderson Potter."

Hermione's mouth fell open. She squealed and placed her hands on each side of her face, her eyes sparkling with happiness and excitement.

Lillian's eyes went round as she pointed a finger threateningly at Hermione, "If you tell Ron, you're a dead woman."

A YEAR LATER

The four best friends had spent an entire week end together, now that Lillian and Hermione were officially done with Hogwarts.

They had decided to finish the night off with a few drinks at the Leaky Cauldron and were wholeheartedly welcomed, receiving the praises of the numerous witches and wizards who were already inside.

No matter how many times it would happen, Lillian could not get used to the attention and even less to the compliments. Mainly because there was more to this victory than the four of them and that she had made many mistakes, mistakes causing the loss of beloved people she would never see again.

But the four best friends enjoyed their night nonetheless, drinking and chatting like the old times, as Lillian and Hermione listened carefully to Ron and Harry's stories, narrating their adventures at the Ministry for the millionth time as they had already did so many times in so many letters. But the two girls were fascinated and wished it would never end.

At some point during the night, Hannah, the new pub owner who had replaced Tom, decided to play some music, causing Lillian to raise on her feet and drag Harry in the middle of the room, pushing some tables and chairs away under the amused looks of the customers, including Ron and Hermione.

She started dancing foolishly, twirling around Harry who couldn't stop laughing at the blonde. He, who had always hated dancing, let himself move around, trying to follow the music's rhythm as much as possible. Lillian giggled at his poor dancing skills, mimicking his movements to make him feel more comfortable.

And they danced for a long time, forgetting that they had people watching them with knowing looks.

Harry eventually said his goodbyes to his friends as he had to work early the next morning and wanted a good night of sleep.

Lillian watched him walk out of the Leaky Cauldron before noticing the insisting gazes of Ron and Hermione. She narrowed her eyes, feeling confused.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you seriously going to let him leave?" Hermione gasped.

Lillian was dumbfounded and found herself out of words. Ron groaned and rolled his eyes dramatically as he pointed his hand towards the door.

"You're totally in love with him!" Ron barked, "What are you still doing here?"

Lillian's eyes widened as she looked at Hermione, "What did you tell him?!"

"I didn't say anything!" Hermione shot back, "Just go!"

She fluttered her eyelashes and stepped back, stumbling onto a chair. She slipped and grasped the nearest table, avoiding what could have been a very embarrassing fall.

She groaned and ran outside, her body meeting with a chilly breeze. She ran and stopped at the end of the street, in front of the town square, eyeing each corner of the place to try and sight Harry.

She finally spotted him as he was walking under a flickering street lamp on the other side of the plaza. She lunged in his direction, her heart beating crazily in her chest.

"Harry!"

Harry swiftly turned around, startled by Lillian's voice. She stopped running, paralyzed in the middle of the square. She could see some people walking from the corner of her eyes and the moon was shining brightly above her head, reflecting its light on the shiny street pavements.

She was breathing promptly and, even from that far, she could feel herself getting lost in Harry's light eyes.

A rush of adrenaline forced her to walk quickly towards Harry, who looked utterly confused. He unconsciously took a step forward as Lillian was finally just a few inches away from him.

She flashed a quick look at his lips, her hands shaking as Harry's eyes shot wide open. Before he could totally understand what was going on, Lillian had placed her cold but soft hands on his face, awakening the feeling of admiration and complete adoration he had tried to ignore for so many years.

And she kissed him, timidly at first, but the feeling of his warm lips made her feel so complete that she closed her eyes, barely feeling the wind blowing stronger around them and lifting the aim of her thin shirt as some shivers covered her entire body. And Harry lost himself into the kiss, swiftly wrapping his arms around her waist, as their heads spun round and round in a new experience of blissfulness.

✧✦✧

i guess you saw that coming right? i mean i've been building this ship since the beginning ahdjahsj
anyways, i hope you liked it! 2 extra chapters are coming up right now!