Chapter 17

Jennie's POV

I was stunned of what Lisa uttered. My heart beats fast. Yes, this is the impact of Lalisa Manoban to me. Shit! This is wrong Jennie! I muttered to myself. I'm engage and I should think Kai, that's all.

"It's a joke. You should know how to appreciate a joke, you know" she said it seriously.
I take a deep a breath.

"Okay" that's all I can say. My heart is still beating fast. What the hell!

We heard a knock from the door. We both turned our head.

"Come in!" Lisa shouted

The door opened and a girl entered the room wearing this black and white, uniform-inspired crop top with pleated skirt

"Hi Lis" she called Lisa and approached us. She bend and kiss Lisa's forehead. What? Is this Lisa's girlfriend? I'm not informed though.
I felt a sting in my chest thinking that Lisa has a girlfriend. Wtf Jennie, you're engage. I said to myself

"Oh, you're here" Lisa muttered while showing her smile
I pretend to be busy looking at the sketch.

"Yeah, I brought your lunch"

"C'mon baby, you don't have to do this. I know you're busy" Lisa answered. I furrowed my brow. Baby? So this girl is really her girlfriend. Right Jennie, Lisa deserves to be happy. She deserves to find another girl.

"It's okay, I just want to assure you're eating your lunch and not drowning yourself in your work"

"Thank you baby"

Shit! No, I can't take this anymore. It hurts. Jennie, you can do this. Don't show them that you're affected.

"Oh, by the way. This is Jennie Kim" Lisa stood up and introduced me to her girlfriend.
"Ms. Kim, this is Mina" Lisa added

I stood up and Mina offered me a hand. I took it and we shook hands.

"I'm Mina, Lisa's friend" Wha--aat? F-friend? I heard it right? They're friends. Only 'friends'

It seems like I want to have a party right after I heard the word "friend"

"Nice to meet you Mina" I said and she just smiled as an answer.

Mina sat beside Lisa.

"Oh shit" Lisa suddenly cussed. I lifted my chin up because of my curiosity.
I saw Lisa looking at Mina's neck.

I turned my gaze at Mina's neck again. Oh it's red.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry baby I left a mark, did I suck it hard?" Lisa asked and I saw how Mina widened her eyes. She blushed. Wa-a-iit? Did they made love last night? No!
I coughed, I could feel my throat aching.

"Yaaaah! how could you said that in front of your client?" Mina shouted. She's still blushing and a little bit shy.
Bitch. I'm not just her client!

"Oh, I'm sorry did I said it loud?" She asked innocently

"No, you whispered it Lisa" Mina said sarcastically.

"Gosh! I can't believe you!" Mina added.

"I'm sorry baby, should we eat? Let's have a lunch together please" Lisa asked with her aegyo. Shit! I miss that aegyo of yours Lili. It fucking hurts!

"Yeah, sure" Mina answered.
I can't take hearing this anymore

"Ahmm, I think I shoud go." I said and  stood up. Lisa raised her chin and looked at my eyes traightly. She stood up

"Okay, thank you for this day Ms. Kim. I promised to do my best to make your wedding perfect" she said it without breaking our eye contact. I saw sadness, no Jennie. You're wrong, Lisa is happy now.