Chapter 75

Jennie's POV

My eyes were wondering the whole chamber while my mind was wondering what she's doing. She left early in the morning. Wednesday, a day with 'I don't know what to do' articulation.

"Aishhh" Breathing soundly was a great comfy while my palm took its​ rest on my lower abdomen part.

*knocking

"Come​ in" Lazily, I answered the knocked on the door.
A creak sound was created as someone enter our room.

"Hey, unnie" The bed moved, it's Nayeon. I noticed her actions then her presence urged my body to shrugg off from bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while a smile escape on my lips as a welcoming thingy.

"I want to talk to you" She giggled as she make her way close, then her head took its place on my lap.

"And what is it?" My fingers get touch with her messy bun.

"Do you think Irene missed me?" The shyness from her voice was evident.

"I don't know, maybe?" Well she still care for Irene. The more​ she ignore and avoid how were they in the past or should I say that they can't, the people who made the memories may leave but what they made may stay.

"I want to burst out in laugh every time I'll see her. She's showing her toxic side. With that meet up, that's not the real her though." A historian who's showing the history within her  museum.

"So, what are your plans? are you really having your vacation here or just visiting your —..

" Unnie stop." she inserted that made me stop.

"For real, I really want to explain my side but I see no room for my reasons and because of her whys" Her voice converys how she wanted to fix everything and I hate that those situations once landed on me.

"Hey, I'll help. I mean we'll help you" Excitingly, I offered as she shrugged off from laying.

"Aishh, there's nothing you can do. If she hate me, then she hate me ain't no big deal, duh." Denying, as those eyes of her rolled.

"Just got to your room" I throw the pillow on her and right away it was blocked by her palms.

"Hey unnie, I'm not buying it." She warned.

"Then take it as a loan." Sarcastically, I threw back.

Lisa's POV

"Ey, Jisso. Next Monday, are you really coming?" I took a stop within her working area as she was also fixing her things for an off work duty.

"Of course, it's not that Rosè can get rid with my interest."  She's getting sure with her words and I'm not sure that really she's sure​.

"Ms. Manoban?"

"Yes?" I paid attention from my back. It is my secretary with her MacBook.

"Your vacation is set, everything is settled. The resort, the place to stay, every accommodation, the place where to visit and enjoy and I'll be dealing with the fixing of your passports coz it'll be out of the country, tomorrow, right away." Damn, she's perfect for a work like this.

"Seemed you're​ more excited than us? " I pranked. She's beautiful but why can't I take any hint if she's dating someone. She can't be lesbian​, or bisexual, I mean surely she's not like that.

"Just doing my job, Miss." She smiled.

"I see, tell my driver, I'm going home alread. I miss my pussy. I m-mean J-jennie. " What the hell? what was that Lalisa? Seriously? Getting horny, this early?

"Ma'am, You're hungry, I bet. " Jisoo teased, I know what she means but it's not like that. Half, but not almost.

"Okay miss" Tzuyu bowed in front of me and left.

"Why not have a dinner in our house?" I asked Jisoo after Tzuyu closed the door.

"Nah, maybe next time. I know Rosé will be there. " Gesturing her hands​ for a "No-No"

"I don't think so? She have a hearing to attend to, another murderer to defend."

"Oh she's defending herself?" It is getting like a "whut-what "scenario. I can't get it.

"She's a murderer, murderer of assumptions​ fuck her." Her jaw clenched.

"Ma'am he's waiting on the parking lot " We were disturb by my secretary.

"Okay, Jisoo. I'll get my ass off first." I bid goodbye.

She nodded and bowed her head. I started walking as my secretary follows me, 'till elevator.

"I'll go, Ms. Secretary" I winked as the elevator do the rest.

Mr. Kim POV

"What's with the upcoming Manoban Group's Investors Congress?"

"We're preparing sir, Ms. Manoban invited us to be there" My secretary settled himself.

"It's an opportunity for our company, it will be introduce by the whole Manoban industry, more chances of new investors." I uttered confidently while I played with my High leather black colored office chair.

The Manoban's connection with us is getting more tolerable and that's what I really want.

"Yes sir and your whole family should be there, said by Ms. Manoban's secretary. It's a must according to her"

"Whole family. For all I know, only the CEO and its whole team, why my family?" I blurted out as a new information was conveyed, actually this is the first time.

"I don't know also sir, maybe we should follow what she said" My secretary said and I think I was convinced.

"Alright, why not." I calmed down.

"Okay sir, I think we should go. You still have a meeting to attend to." he said and I nodded.

"We're 5 minutes late sir." He took a peek on his rolex.

"Okay." I fixed my suit and stood up.

Jennie's POV

I'm on my fond, within this house. Lisa's Mom left a few minutes ago. It is already 6 in the evening and she must be on her way.

"Ma'am do you need something?"  I don't have any time to take a look who just talked behind me.

"Ah no. I'm okay here" I raised my palm, gesturing that everything is fine.

"What about me? do you need me?" My heart beats fastt. It's her, she's here.

"Do you  still need my answer?" I faced the jerk. I walked towards her with my arms, spread.

"Hi baby." I took a peck on her soft left cheek, and buried my face on the crook of her neck, and hugged her tight. I don't know but it feels like she wasn't here with me for long.

"Cooking something?" Her chest vibrated as she spoken.

"No, I'm doing the laundry." She always ask even it is too obvious. That makes her stupid, a hot stupid. Payback.

Lisa's POV

"You really miss me that much, huh?" We unbuckled the hugs and now my eyes glued with those cat eyes.

" I—..

"You?..

" I—..

" You?—..

"I don't know you." A giggle escaped as she turned her back on me, spoiled cat.

I don't know but I really love doing this. I snaked my arms around her waist and let my head rested on her upper back. Her smell sends me comfort. She sends me comfort.

"Tired?" I know she's smiling.

"Missing you" I chuckled and felt her shoulder move, telling me to stop with my shits.

"That's gross" someone blurted out.

"What's up stupid." I welcomed them.