Chapter 74

Kai's POV

"I thought you won't be able to get that fucking papers?" I spoke while my right hand continued swirling the glass of tequila.

I am distinguishing steps and heavy breathing moving closer from this couch where I am resting.

"Damn you, do you think this is easy?" Folder of papers were being thrown on the glass table.

"Want to have what you want? Then don't take it for free." Our flaming stares interacted, seeing a tall woman with her office suite.

My gaze averted from her, half of my body bended then I let my glass placed on. I held the folder.

I caught myself from smirking. It seems like I am holding the precious ace as I continue flipping the pages, letting my mind absorb the written destructive arrangements of the Manoban and The Kim.

" Are you smelling that?" I looked at her.

"Smell what?"

"Smells like we are going to make it, successfully."

Seeing her reaction, sinking all the words i just uttered.

"I'll take care of Lisa and you take care of Jennie." Secondly, she grabbed my drink.

"This going to be fun."

Tzuyu's POV

"Long day." I heavily breath.

Right away as I opened my condominium's door my palm searched for the switch on the left side.

"Hi"

A long legged woman with a perfect round eyes, worth for craving plum lips and a face where her bangs perfectly dressed her well-shapped face greeted me. She look undeniably hot with that feminine tuxedo.

"Ms. Lalisa?" The overall identification of those magnificent description.

"Hmmm?" A smile escaped from a woman who's sitting on my dark grey couch.

My heart beats fastly, butterflies in my stomach, my whole body starts to shake, this what she can bring on me. Damn.

"What are you doing here?" I shrugged my LV bag on the king chair beside me.

"Visiting my secretary." She uttered while playing with her long fingers.

"What took you so long? I waited though." Those seductive stares landed on me.

I am seeing my shadow.

"Fuck! " I was startled as the light turned off.

Minutes of silence.

"Holy Crap" A warm hands grabbed my wrist and I was dragged and realizing I landed on a lap.

"Chill baby" Her face welcomed as she opened the lampshade on the table beside the couch.

"Wh—w—what a—are you do—doing?"   excitement, temptation, wetness starts to exist in my whole god damn body.

"Making" My side vision seeing her palms approaching my waist.

"MY" My lips whiffling her cherry like breathing.

"Secretary."

"Shit!" She grabbed my torso.

"Calm down." The movement of her lips urges me to suck it now, geeze! Lalisa.

Things went blurry, movements went slow , I'm horny.

"Hey! Hey wake up!"

My body shaken. "What? " All this time, that was only a dream?

"Go to the office, get back to work, your bullshit boss will be there." Kai uttered while he fix his clothes.

The scenario in my dream made me massage my temple because of regret, regret of waking up.

"Aishhh" I breathed in soundly.

"What were you dreaming " Kai temporarily stared at me. Me--naked on the bed.

"Dreamed of Lisa's fingers? " I heard his laughs, he's insulting me.

"Woah, what's with thay reaction."  He noticed my stares at him.

"Calm down, we just fucked​ each other last night."

"I don't care" I hissed.

Lisa's POV

"Where is she?" I asked my other employee.

"She's still not here , Ma'am." she replied politely

Tzuyu should be here before me, this is the very first time that I came around first.

My eyes roam around finding that tall figure for I have something to discuss with her about our vacation.

"Hey Jisoo" I greeted as soon as I stopped on my employee's dapple.

"Yes? Ms. Manoban?" Her respond waken me even though her eyes are focusing at the PC.

Everyone call me by that "Ms. Manoban " thingy and I hate it. I don't know why. Maybe she's my friend and I don't want that kind of formalities, even though in work.

"Just Lisa, Jisoo." I insisted and let a small laugh escaped while I lean my arms on the headrest of her office chair.

"Oh hey Lisa, do you need something?" That question​ made her my secretary, is she crazy?

"I need your best friend now." I think of Jennie, sudden think of my cat, Nini. Owiie she's cute, we're cute, but I'm more cute.

Continuously she laughed and I don't know what made her to laugh. I wanna smack her nape, She's making fun of me though.

"I don't care Lisa" I noticed how she wagged, it's like, uttering the expression "duh" Duh her face.

"Oh well, make sure you're coming with our vacation" I changed the topic, I'm a bit grumpy when I am talking to her.

I jolted from her back then I let both of my palms rest on the edge on the right side of her table, then lean my ass slightly.

"Of course" She take a break from working then turned her gaze on me.

"Rosè will be there for sure" I think there's nothing wrong if I would bring some shits again? Ah yeah.

"I don't care" She irritatedly smile. I don't know what's with them. Loving with no label is fun, but why not have a commitment?

"Hey, can you help me? Look for a ring, can you help me with Jennie?" I've taken the opportunity and I think it'll be great if I'm with this dumb best friend of her.

"Yeah, sure " She assured. Great!

"I am planning to have my proposal after our vacation but still can't find any ring for her." I confessed​ with shyness in ny voice because she knew me, I'm a person who doesn't need anyone's help.

"Is that so?" she started to think. This is new, I thought she's not thinking.

"Let me look at some Burberr, accessories."
she added.

"Be sure to have it next week, wait can you have it by next week?"

"Yeah, probably? but I'll try. Look Lisa, it's not important if it's cheap or expensive as long as your love for her is true." She smiled and I nodded my head.

Then she's back with her work, I am disturbing someone.

"I'll go." She nodded then I moved.

I am making my way to my office when I saw Tzuyu moving closer on my direction, I wonder what she's doing, she looks busy.

"Where have you been?"
Now I'm mad, a bit mad, because I am really disappointed. I don't want to be someone's second priority if their job is to put me on the first.