Chapter 26

Lisa's POV

"Thank you for driving me here, I'll go now babe" I caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Lisa" she said and smiled weakly.

"I love you Nini. Wait, are you okay?" I asked

"Yes of course" she nodded.

"I'll go now babe. Take care. Drive safely" I said and stepped out of the car.

I heard the door open so I turned my gaze to her.

"Lili"

"Yes baby? Are you okay? C'mon tell me what's the problem" I said. I know she's not okay.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked and I was stunned.

"Look Lisa, I have no place to go. I don't want to go home because I know Kai is there." She said and faced down.

Shit! I forgot

I walked towards her and hugged her tight. I kissed her temple and caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry Nini, I forgot that you are living with Kai. Yes of course you can sleep with me. I shoud ask Mina first if it's okay for her. If it's not, we will find a place to stay. C'mon, let's go inside" I pulled her towards the door and opened it.

"Minaaaa" I shouted.

"Gosh Lisa! You haven't change. You don't have to shout you kno--" she said and stopped as she saw me with Jennie.

"Oh I'm sorry" Mina laughed awkwardly. I walked towards her and kissed her cheeks.
I felt Jennie's grip tightened. I squeezed it and faced her. I turned my gaze back to Mina.

"Mina, this is Jennie. Jennie this is Mina, I live with her for 5 years already" I said

"Hi Jennie, nice to meet you. And you are welcome here" Mina said and offered a hand. Jennie accepted it and shook their hands.

"Thank you Mina. Nice to meet you too" Jennie said and smiled.

"Mina, can Jennie stay here for tonight?" I asked her.

"Gosh Lisa! Of course she can but I have only one guest room here so--" she stopped and gave me a teasing look. "I guess you can share?"

"Of course Mina" I said and laughed nervously.

"Okay, so I'll go now first. I have a lot things to do." She bid her goodbye and gave me an 'explain-to-me-everything look'. I just nod.

I grabbed Jennie's hand and lead her to my room. I opened the door and closed it as we stepped inside the room.

"I used to sleep her" I said and put our bag to the couch.

"Lili, you didn't went home? You said earlier that you stay her for 5 years already" she asked curiously.

"I don't want to go back there babe. You remember the day you left me? That was the day Mina helped me because of drunkenness. She brought me here and I chose to stay here" I said and she faced down.

"I'm sorry Lisa for leaving you" I lifted her chin up.

"Look at me" I said and she looked at me straightly.

"I can wait for your explanation Nini. The important is you're here now, you are with me." I said and kissed her forehead to remove the guilty she felt.
"Thank you Lisa. God knows how much I am happy" she said and hugged me tight.

I sat in the bed and gestured her to sit in my lap and she did. I back hug her.

"Do you want to find a condo? I can live with you Nini" I said