Chapter 61 [M]

Lisa's POV

We are both on fire, letting my hand reached the tip of her top garment then slowly pulling it up while prevailing her perfect body and her mounds that was covered by her black bra.

Then her clothes fell downfloor and then my lips made its way back on her agape lips "Uuhhhhh..." And my palms wonder her half naked upper part body, her perfect curve, her smooth veneer. Fuck this woman is a goddess.

Her arms locked on my neck as our lips fights for pleasure. How our head are moving as we both clasping our famished lave in every angle.
My eyes met her eyes exchanging stares was enough to inform each other what we really want right now.

Then my sight moved to her shoulder looking at it with deep allurement while my hands travelled, getting touch with her bra and finally removed it.

"Fuckkkkkk..ahhhh
I didn't waste any seconds I held her back with my palm then my mouth covered her nipples, as I start giving pleasure to her breast by sucking it, sensibly.

"T-th-thats ittt... Lisaaaaa, fuckkkk."
I felt her hands compelling my head deeper on her chest making my mouth deepen the sucking while my left hand massaging the other one giving the equal relish to her mounds.

"Ahhhhhhhh...
While she faced up because of the pleasure I am giving to her right now.
"Fuckk.. lisa suck it."

"You know what?" I said

I shrugged my mouth off from her bosom then back again to her lips.
"Uhmmmm..
A groan escaped from my mouth as my mouth intertwined with her, opened piehole while I am shoving her leisurely to the devoid desk of mine while our lips are still together, making our heads move in the most vigorous way.

"I pity Kai, she can't have you" I said and anger started to fill my system as I remember Kai.

Knees reached the top of the desk as she was totally laying on the wooden desk. Now we are both on the top of the desk having Jennie on the bottom while I'm on top, avoiding my upper body to interact with her as my hands stand on the both side of plane top of the desk, supporting ny weight while our lips proceeded.

"Ahhhhhh.." My lips shifted to her neck kissing and sucking it while her hands were griping my lower back.

"Did you hear what I said?" I asked her

Then my hands slowly penetrating her mounds down to her curve then landed on the button of her black ripped jeans. 

"Y-yes. Fuckkkk Lisa, stop teasing" As my hands accomplished from unbuttoning and unzipping her pants. I gave a fondle on her womanhood that was still cover by her ungarment.

Then my kisses with the same affection travelled downward to her stomach giving the shivering feeling as I left wet kisses. 

"Ahhhhh.." her body arch as the electric feeling given my lips spread in her whole body, my hands move fully taking off her jeans, I didn't mind If I struggle.

"I hate that dog, he kissed you and I want to wipe those mark on your lips" I exclaimed

"Forget it baby, I-I am y-yours" she said struggling.

"Is that so?" I said and she nodded slowly still struggling.

My head lifted up as my hands pulling down her black ripped jeans "Fuck" I said in my mind as her lower body were exposed.

"Are you going to stare at for the whole night or what?" She snapped and wake me up from my senses. I smirked then let my body moved way back to her lips. "Fu-fuck." She uttered between our pleasuring lips interaction, the cold and shallow desk earlier now turn into a hell like because of the hotness we are producing, occupying the pitchy office with moans and lighten by the city lights outside.