Chapter 60 [M]

"I missed you" She said right after our hugs unclasped.

"I know" I laughed

"Crown jewel Manoban" She smacked my shoulder causing me to laugh out hard.

The unexplainable felicity and contentment made my heart beat again madly. Her eyes, her smile were exactly adequate to remove the bleary chord I am bearing from the start of my day.

"Can you go home with me?" I stick my back to the back pillow of the couch.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Then my hands landed on her.

"Actually your mom want me to be there at your house" Perceiving how her hands intertwined my phase.

She makes me calm and to fabricate in my thoughts that she is here again not only physically but also demonstrative.
I know I am being dominated effortlessly, but can you judge me? I love her and I think nothing can decline that.

"And I asked help from her honestly" She made her way and her head landed on the crook of my neck.

"I see" I said

"Do you think Seulgi and Irene, including Mina, do you think they are still mad at me?" Her voice suddenly turned into a doleful one.

I know they are but then I must not tell Jennie, it might bring an uncomfortable feeling again to her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that they aren't" My hands traveled to her shoulder pulling her more closer.

"But what if they are?" I felt her arm crossed from my tummy then she fall out comfortably congratulated.

"But what if they are not?" I chuckled.

"Turning tables Lili." She's starting to be annoyed with my words.

"Come on, I'm just trying to make you calm"

I know, it is clear with her voice how worried she is about my friends, how Seulgi will interact with her.

"Have you eaten?" She looked up
"No, I haven't" I answered

"Then let's go out" She patted my stomach.

"Where are we going?" I catechized.

"Restaurant" She briefly discoursed.

"Can I have it here?" I looked at her eyes notifying her what I am trying to imply.

She looked at me really confused.
"Huh?"

I wanna laugh, seeing her face like this, looking so innocent, like hell.

"My dinner, Can I have it here?" I winked

"Okay then I'll go buy outside then we will eat here" I sense it, she already knew what I am trying to say but she keeps on rejecting it.

Challenging, making her more hot.
Damn this woman.

"You can't buy yourself" I held my chin, while she stood up.

She looked at me full of acerbity
"Is that so?" She grinned.

Now playing games again.

"Yes" I sarcastically responded

"It is so dangerous playing with conflagration Ms. Manoban, you might burn" Making those words escaped from her mouth suddenly brought her into my lap.

"Then I'll let it burn me, why not" Then her stares started to fill up with desire.

"Burn you like hell?" She emplaced her hands on my shoulder.