Chapter 35

Mrs. Kim's POV

I can't believe that Jennie is with Lisa again. Good thing, Kai told me about it.

Flasback~

"Ma'am, Kai is here. He wants to see you"
I turned my gaze to one of our maids. My brows curled.

"Sure, let him in" I said, curiosity strikes me.

Kai entered and I sat to the couch.
I lift my hand, gesturing him to sit down in front of me.

"Good morning mom" he said and bowed before sitting. Since Jennie and Kai are getting married soon, I let Kai call me 'mom'. It doesn't bother me though.

"So what brings you here? How's my daughter?" I asked him, looking straightly to his eyes. He faced down so my brows curled again.

"She broke up with me mom. I came here to inform you" he said and smiled weakly.

I stood up because of anger that building up my system.

"What?! How come? Did you hurt her?" I asked. Why would Jennie broke up with him? They love each other!

"She's with this girl. Lalisa Manoban, if I'm not mistaken" he said that made me abrupt.

"Manoban? No way! This can't be" I said still in shock.

"How come that they're together? Korea is a wide place for pete's sake!" I asked him and she nodded slowly that made me gasp.

"We planned to go to Korea to find a wedding organizer. Unfortunately, Lalisa Manoban is the wedding organizer. Mom, I didn't know that they are connected to each other. I lost Jennie in a blink! Because of that girl" he said and his eyes became teary.

"She just told me that she wanted to break up with me and she did! I love her mom but how can she manage to broke up with me" He added and he started to cry. I walked towards him and caressed his back.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her" I said while controlling my anger.

End of flashback~

"What's bothering you hon?" I heard my husband talked so I turned my gaze to him. I forced a smile

"It's just about Jennie" I said. He went towards me and pulled me for a hug.

"Hon, it's okay. I'm sure Jennie will choose us again. She won't leave us" he asuured me. I just smiled and nodded.

Lisa's POV

"Lisayaaah~ we're late. C'mon move faster" Jennie said while knocking. I laughed, hearing her voice with an irritating tone.

"Okay okay Nini, I'm coming out" I wiped my body with a towel and wore my undergarments and cover it with a robe.
I gripped the door knob and opened the door.

My gaze went to Jennie as I stepped out.
She is wearing her Chanel cotton canvas blouse and crawfor high-rise straight-leg jeans paired with her pigalle heels. I smiled and shook my head.

"You're so beautiful Nini, always" I said with sincerity in my voice. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you" she said and slightly giggled.
"C'mon, go get dress" she said. Instead of going to my closet, I sat down.

"What the? Lili get up! Go get dress. We're late!" She said and her brows curled up.

"Can you choose Nini?" I said and smiled to her.
"Pleaaaase" I said with my aegyo. I know she can't resist. I laughed inside
She rolled her eyes before stamping her foot towards my closet.