Chapter 37

Seulgi' s POV

I dialed her number for how many times, texted her for the whole day asking if she'll come.

"Is Lisa still coming?" Rosè inserted between my anxious state.

"I don't know" I sat beside her.

"Auntie Carol is expecting her later" Irene added.

"I know, but what can I do? She's not picking up her phone, even a single reply she can't" I'm so stress right now because of this woman.

"What to do? Aunt Carol prepared for tonight" Rosè was worried.

I don't know anymore what is running through Lisa's mind but I only knew is she always know what she's doing.

Well, I hope so.

I know she's not ready for this but she have to. We let her to ease the pain but we can't take seeing her and her mother suffering from longing each other's presence.

*Phone Vibrated*

I stood up from my seat when I felt my phone vibrated. I swiped my phone's screen with my sweaty thumb.

Seeing Mina's name appeared on my message.

From: Mina

Hi There! Lisa asked me to tell you that they went to Australia to arrange something and it won't take them that long so she decided to re-schedule the dinner with her mom as soon as they come back.

Thank you.

Fuck. As I expected
She can't make it tonight.
Dumb Lisa, make sure you really know what you are doing.

My eyes crumpled making the both moved closer and gave me a questioning look.

"What's wrong? Where is Lisa? Wait, is that Lisa who texted?" Rosè rapidly asked.

"It's not Lisa but a friend of her" I cleared out.

"Then?" Irene waited.

"She told me that Lisa can't attend for tonight and she just re-sched the dinner as soon as they come back" I shared to them.

"They? Back? Wait! what are you saying?" Irene asked curiously.

I sighed causing my shoulders jolt down.

"Lisa is with Jennie. She accompany Jennie to Australia for some reasons" I breath out.

"Jennie?! That Jennie again? Wtf! Is she out of her mind?" Rosè blurted out.

"Yah! Your mouth, shut it up. It's like a megaphone" Irene still covering her ears.

"No! You shut up!" She pointed Irene that made Irene's eyes widen.

"What's with that index finger! Huh?!" Irene stood up.

"Hey! Calm down" I placed my torso between them.

Rosè crossed her arms and faced to the window avoiding to see Irene's face.

"Lisa will be back. Come on, let's trust her again" I comforted them.

They both averted their gaze from me.
What a short tempered human beings.
I sighed.

Lisa's POV

She left.

I understand her. I think the whole mansion were filled of sobbing, crying, shouting, and the tension between Jennie and her parents.

Even me, I can't believe Mr. Kim did that because he supported us from the beginning of our relationship. He witnessed how Jennie and I excelled with our relationship and he also witnessed on how our relationship lasted for years.